at_anchor

Asexual for life

29 posts in this topic

Can explain the kind of environment more precisely?

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Sexual urges are an illusion. If you ever manage to go without orgasm for a couple of months/years, you will realize that those cravings were just a creation of your ego.

Life is pointless from the absolute perspective and things like sex don't magically make it fulfilling.

You need to find some higher purpose for your life. Accomplishing something interesting that no one else has ever done before.

7 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

You need to find some higher purpose for your life. Accomplishing something interesting that no one else has ever done before.

I would love to, but I can't find that and everything that I can acomplish has already been done before. 

Plus, when it comes to building a talent and a living from it, I'm stuck.

It doesn't have to be something groundbreaking. Just find a hobby, be good at it, help others and maybe make some money on top of it.

There are thousands of Yotubers that just play games, make guides, etc. Still better that constantly thinking about sex and be depressed.

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

It doesn't have to be something groundbreaking. Just find a hobby, be good at it, help others and maybe make some money on top of it.

There are thousands of Yotubers that just play games, make guides, etc. Still better that constantly thinking about sex and be depressed.

pickup up chicks?

as a hobby :P 

12 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I would love to, but I can't find that and everything that I can acomplish has already been done before. 

Plus, when it comes to building a talent and a living from it, I'm stuck.

You can live on government benefits and use that to switch the environment e.g. Depends on the situation.

It is not about something nobody has done before. If you don't have any expertise you can do just market research and pick the easiest thing that makes you the most money at the beginning and is also fun to you. After that, you can expand.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

On 4. 1. 2023 at 10:30 PM, PenguinPablo said:

pickup up chicks?

as a hobby :P 

Well, if it fullflils you and gives your life a purpose, then why not? I think most guys here are the other way around.

@FourCrossedWands there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, either.

5 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Well, if it fullflils you and gives your life a purpose, then why not? I think most guys here are the other way around.

Try to avoid putting labels on yourself. Your behaviour is a byproduct of your idiosyncrasy and your options. Introspect deep inside whether you want sex or not. If you do, keep it in mind and slowly work towards getting it sometime in the future. In the meantime, work on other aspects of your life that need fixing. You can find a job, start learning a new language, start a new hobby etc. Don't stay still. Advance yourself through every means possible. I am at a place in my life where I haven't gotten any sex for the past 2.5 years. I deeply want it. I've tried pick-up. It strongly demoralised me. Human relationships have strongly demoralized me. But I still have to try. I still have to try to find ways to be productive and advance in life. I will try to fullfil this need for all my life. But think of it like that: if you could be sexless and unsuccessful somewhere, or sexless and successful somewhere, what would you choose? You'd choose the option that offers you some leverage towards your depressing situation and thoughts. Be resourceful. Even if you believe that you have no other options, you can still find a way to do things, and to do them well.