Romer02

Finally Found my LP

6 posts in this topic

So it all started when I was working on the Actualized LP course in about 2020 Mid pandemic I believe. During that time I wasn't very sure what my life purpose was and for some reason I thought I wanted to be a personal development guru like Leo so I did some podcast and i don’t really remember why, but I had stopped making them. 

I completely forgot about the life purpose course and I fell into unconsciousness and discarded it pretty much. Then I started selling cars at a dealership which was very tough. It was easy for me to sell cars because my dad was in the business. Despite that I didn't really enjoy selling cars and I was suffering during this time because of the long working hours. My mom didnt like me selling cars so she worked her ass off to try to get me into a different job. She then Found a job for me which was a wholesales company and I started working there 9-5 which was awesome because it was the first time I had a 9-5 Mon-Fri schedule. I was there for a month and a Half and I got fired. The day i got fired I was extremely excited yet scared and Brave. Since I was working at that tech Wholesale company i saw that they were making money by sending emails to their customers online. One of my customers was selling on Amazon and buying products from the company. I decided to take a course to sell on Amazon, fast forward to today and i’m making about 6K a month selling on Amazon with a very noobie understanding this to me feels more like my life purpose. I’m getting more into E-commerce and I recently started a course and I feel very excited about it. People in the group seem to be doing really well. I haven't started making Ads yet for my store but everyday i’m getting closer and closer to my dreams of working completely online. 

Now that my business depends on me i’ve been doing really well. I’ve been meditating, reading books, and doing whatever its going to take to make this happen. I don’t remember much of the life purpose course but i’m pretty sure it taught me some strong emotional skills that I carry with me today for my business to succeeded. 

I now have a question to see if its a good idea to just spill the beans and teach everything I know about selling on Amazon for free on youtube and eventually doing the same with the e-commerce course ? I remember one time I heard Leo say that he gives his teachings for free on youtube and that it was the way. There seems to be a lot of people trying to hide some of these secrets from the herd because maybe they believe once the beans are spilled and everyone knows how to do it the market will be too saturated. It seems to be coming from a place of fear. 

I hope I get some responses so we could have a conversation:) 

That is not a life purpose, that is a way to make money.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I agree with Leo. 
The bright side is making money, and having that financial security should help you be able to find a real life purpose.

@Leo Gura I'll go over the life purpose course again once I'm more profitable in the future. For now I'm more focused on trying to make money online since I still live with parents. 

@Romer02

On 2022-12-29 at 5:09 PM, Romer02 said:

@Leo Gura I'll go over the life purpose course again once I'm more profitable in the future. For now I'm more focused on trying to make money online since I still live with parents. 

NICE! Good job, keep on doing those online sales for Amazon. I'd probably try to make the ads and SAO earlier for the attention traffic and light increase in revenue, but overall I think you're doing fine. I intuit it's not you LP at the moment, but it's much better than nothing. Hopefully you discover your real LP, that's when things get really interesting!

If you're going to make a YouTube Channel, try to emulate Mr. Beast and invest some percentage into the YouTube Channel business, for example better camera equipment, better recording and editing software, maybe delegate to a few very skilled animators or something like that. Decide what should be free content and what should be behind a pay wall, or behind petrean. Really think what you want your YouTube Channel to be about mainly. Good luck!