NightHawkBuzz

Doesn’t it seem meaningless to do anything in life since we are all just one person?

6 posts in this topic

Doesn’t it seem meaningless to do anything in life since we are all just one person out of billions of people? Like if things will go on without us and the world won’t stop for anyone it seems pointless to do anything. It seems pointless to do anything because even if we do succeed that success is still just one person's success out of billions of people. Plus, most people aren’t even aware that we exist or ever will be aware of our existence.

People die everyday and the world doesn't stop for them at all and the same will happen for any one person. I don't understand the point of doing anything since everything will go on without me since I'm just one person. 

ahaha i think meaning is like a neutral, relative thing
when you say sth is meaning less you gave it meaning ! am i right or am i wrong hehe

As I see it, we are here as a part of God's expression for the sake of the expression itself.

There is no logical reason for our life. People see this as a tragedy. For us it doesn't make sense, from God's perspective it perfectly makes sense, if you're a God, why not to express all your sides and variations in a form of humans, animals, plants, planets, galaxies.... what else you should do?

For you as a human, anything you do (or not) is an extension of God's expression, God's creation. Why to frame it as a bad thing? Or as a burden? 

Edited by Lila9

💔🇮🇱

Do you have a better idea?

Just sitting around doing nothing will make you miserable, so why not actually get serious for once and do something interesting with your life. 

If you became lucid in a dream, you wouldn't sit around waiting for it to end. That would be boring as hell.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Doesn’t it seem meaningless to do anything in life since we are all just one person out of billions of people? Like if things will go on without us and the world won’t stop for anyone it seems pointless to do anything. It seems pointless to do anything because even if we do succeed that success is still just one person's success out of billions of people. Plus, most people aren’t even aware that we exist or ever will be aware of our existence.

People die everyday and the world doesn't stop for them at all and the same will happen for any one person. I don't understand the point of doing anything since everything will go on without me since I'm just one person. 

If you have a dream at night and become lucid would you react with the same amount of apathy? So what there are thousands of others in your dream, it is your dream, you can do what you want. That simple fact is full of meaning.

If you join the greatest MMORPG game ever, do you start to moan about the fact that you are just one of many players and that the server will be shut down some time and it will not matter? NO!. You just have fun and create great experiences in the game.

Welcome to the greatest Dream/Game ever. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.