Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Why You Shouldn't Enter Spirituality Too Early

11 posts in this topic

Let this guy be a living example of what happens when you enter Spirituality too early. This Youtuber is obviously young, hasn't done the ground work to understand Spirituality and was not doing it from a desire to understand truth and love. Additionally they still have some personal emotional issues they still need to work through to even take this type of self-inquiry into the nature of reality seriously.

There is also a lot of victim blaming in the video, notice he watches a video and turns himself into a victim. Notice how he blames Leo for how he feels about what is being said. That's like a skinny guy blaming a muscular guy for him making him feel weak in comparison!!! The guy can just turn the video off and go about his business but not only does he blame Leo for his own personal feelings he makes a video saying he is DANGEROUS!!! It's so funny how when someone doesn't like your message they want you to cancelled or outed!!! LOL!! 

Anyway I do emphasize with what is going on with him, as psychosis is a scary thing to go through and something you will need to face if you are willing to go deep enough. The path to God Realization deals with facing the groundless and unstable nature of reality that the normal baseline conscious experience doesn't normally entail. This is why grounding these experiences with a deep understanding is necessary otherwise you will think you are going insane.

This work is dangerous for those who ignorantly jump far off into the deep end and some can wind up in mental hospitals permanently if they are not careful. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Very interesting things shared in the video :)

Thankks for sharing

There's always a risk that these wonderful teachings end up in the wrong hand.

1 hour ago, Mesopotamian said:

Very interesting things shared in the video :)

Thankks for sharing

There's always a risk that these wonderful teachings end up in the wrong hand.

Yeah I even admitted myself once because I had no clue how intense the contrast is from the normal waking dream to the insane complexity of infinity fully unleashed. Its quite jarring how ridiculous the contrast is. 

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Nice, I had no idea one could go into a psychosis just from meditation. So true this work is dangerous for those who ignorantly jump far off into the deep end and some can wind up in mental hospitals permanently if they are not careful.  Thank me I have never really meditated only taken (psychedelics)  or did I? do so love the imagination ???

Yeah psychosis is very real for the person experiencing it. I only overcame it myself by realizing that I was creating the story of psychosis!! Basically my fear of instability was the issue, my desire to ground myself within that which has no ground.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I knew that @Oeaohoo was secretly running a YouTube channel.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Sometimes you have no choice. Some people get confronted with it, without influence from outside or sometimes life unfolds in a way that makes it a necessity. So i think it is important that there are options to turn to. Sadly mainstream psychology has still not adapted enough or is not acknowledging the importance of inner work.

Edited by effortlesslumen

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah I even admitted myself once because I had no clue how intense the contrast is from the normal waking dream to the insane complexity of infinity fully unleashed. Its quite jarring how ridiculous the contrast is. 

Yeah psychosis is very real for the person experiencing it. I only overcame it myself by realizing that I was creating the story of psychosis!! Basically my fear of instability was the issue, my desire to ground myself within that which has no ground.

Thanks for your wisdom, but how did you overcome the notion to ground yourself in  groundlessness , if im allowed to ask?

Edited by effortlesslumen

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Let this guy be a living example of what happens when you enter Spirituality too early. This Youtuber is obviously young, hasn't done the ground work to understand Spirituality and was not doing it from a desire to understand truth and love.

To be fair, this notion that spirituality is to be "understood" is an egoic delusion perpetuated by Leo and accepted by many of his followers.  To the contrary, I have found no evidence that the right way of approaching "spirituality" is to "understand it."  I mean, it may be true for SOME people who have vast deficits as far as their intellect , but it isn't true for Leo or most people on the forum.

For most people who are already inclined to be cerebral, the right path to spirituality is physical/action-oriented/emotional.

You DO NOT fucking double down on your strengths to get "more spiritual."  You address your biggest weaknesses, what is scary and unexplored and unfamiliar to you.  And for most people here it's not contemplating their fucking navel as far as consciousness or God or anything abstract.

That's the path of feeding the ego.

7 hours ago, effortlesslumen said:

Thanks for your wisdom, but how did you overcome the notion to ground yourself in  groundlessness , if im allowed to ask?

I literally gave in, as it was the most logical thing to do. The realization that I was not in control allowed me the space to give in.

41 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

To be fair, this notion that spirituality is to be "understood" is an egoic delusion perpetuated by Leo and accepted by many of his followers.  To the contrary, I have found no evidence that the right way of approaching "spirituality" is to "understand it."  I mean, it may be true for SOME people who have vast deficits as far as their intellect , but it isn't true for Leo or most people on the forum.

For most people who are already inclined to be cerebral, the right path to spirituality is physical/action-oriented/emotional.

You DO NOT fucking double down on your strengths to get "more spiritual."  You address your biggest weaknesses, what is scary and unexplored and unfamiliar to you.  And for most people here it's not contemplating their fucking navel as far as consciousness or God or anything abstract.

That's the path of feeding the ego.

Sea Monster you are speaking from a place of ignorance which is understandable you can't help what you don't understand. There was a reason the teachings have been esoteric in nature. Also pretty much everything you just mentioned I didn't even say. When did I say you double down on your strengths? Notice how you are erecting story lines that I never uttered.

Did you even watch the video? The purpose of the teachings is to allow the seeker a way to understand what is happening to them. If a random person with no knowledge has a full blown kundalini awakening they could freak out and kill themselves. Do you know how many people in the West have been getting awakenings with no support system or anything to rely upon? Go do some research and actually speak from a place of understanding. 

When people enter into this domain with a lack of knowledge they can do harm to themselves or others. There have been people who have died from taking psychedelics from mixing the wrong chemicals or committing suicide. So yes understanding is important, when people have no clue what they are doing they freak out. 

On 12/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Razard86 said:

Sea Monster you are speaking from a place of ignorance which is understandable you can't help what you don't understand. There was a reason the teachings have been esoteric in nature. Also pretty much everything you just mentioned I didn't even say. When did I say you double down on your strengths? Notice how you are erecting story lines that I never uttered.

Kundalini awakenings are one minor aspect of spirituality, I would hardly characterize understanding what one is as "understanding spirituality."  

Did you even watch the video? The purpose of the teachings is to allow the seeker a way to understand what is happening to them. If a random person with no knowledge has a full blown kundalini awakening they could freak out and kill themselves. Do you know how many people in the West have been getting awakenings with no support system or anything to rely upon? Go do some research and actually speak from a place of understanding. 

And what does this have to do with the video that I watched?  The person in question suffers from schizophrenia and was negatively influenced by solipsistic dogma that is very much part and parcel of what I'm referring to as this notion, popular on the forum, that spirituality is to be "explained" and "understood."  Did we watch the same video?

When people enter into this domain with a lack of knowledge they can do harm to themselves or others. There have been people who have died from taking psychedelics from mixing the wrong chemicals or committing suicide. So yes understanding is important, when people have no clue what they are doing they freak out. 

But this is not "understanding spirituality."  This is merely a minor technical aspect of the effects of certain techniques or drugs.   You are being awfully evasive and refusing to address the elephant in the room, which is that certain ways of approaching spirituality can be harmful to many people.

Edited by SeaMonster

4 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Kundalini awakenings are one minor aspect of spirituality, I would hardly characterize understanding what one is as "understanding spirituality."  

And what does this have to do with the video that I watched?  The person in question suffers from schizophrenia and was negatively influenced by solipsistic dogma that is very much part and parcel of what I'm referring to as this notion, popular on the forum, that spirituality is to be "explained" and "understood."  Did we watch the same video?

But this is not "understanding spirituality."  This is merely a minor technical aspect of the effects of certain techniques or drugs.   You are being awfully evasive and refusing to address the elephant in the room, which is that certain ways of approaching spirituality can be harmful to many people.

Sea Monster you are very talented in not being able to understand what someone is communicating and erecting storylines and comprehensions and accusations of what is being communicated. I don't think I have ever come across someone as talented at misunderstanding people as you. It's like you enter everything LOOKING for a fight and a debate. In fact I think I am at awe at your ability to do this, its rather profound. You are deeply seated in a me against the world mentality and its a beautiful thing to see in action. You should author movies, your ability to create conflict is divine!

Yeah I didn't seem to care, I wanted the existential shit very early on, I would lay on my mothers floor, Think about the groundlessness of reality questions such as "if god created everything what is responsible for the creation of god?". I also spent many years in the astral projection/shifting community as it was the only spiritual community I could find back then that would recognize infinite imagination and the fact your dreaming objects just as you would in an astral projection,  Its just that you are always in a body that's imaginary and you are always metaphysical and beyond physical reality, There is no limit to the power of dreaming . I also love the fact that Awakening goes on and on forever reaching an infinite climax the earlier you start the more robust the climax, If that makes sense cause there is no plateau to the climax, You may have a couple ego backlash but it will percolate if the infinite consciousness is true and you care to nourish the seed of oneness to infinity, Almost to hijack the universe as god by realizing your creating it all including the apparent room and people, As god through your domain of metaphysical expereince or unconscious mind(it was way more unconsciously rooted back then I was just having the insights as a vehicle I hadn't really mulled them thoroughly quite enough then to solidify the understanding. I had these all in grade school, Okay maybe the infinity part was realized after, I realized oneness in the bathtub plenty of times, I still feel like I'm there in a way, I was like younger than preschool or in preschool cannot remember but yeah the room collapsed into one reality bubble, it was experience and it was absolute truth. This is all the best way I can articulate it from my understanding which has changed and intellectualized. I hope you guys found this satisfying and not garble. I'm just looking back, In some ways I had more mystical experiences in the form of dreams as a child, Which is one thing I envy about my child self is its imagination and capacity for wonder. Hope I did well its nearly 1:00 in the morning

Also the fact that nothing exists besides my expereince and that object permanence is a hallucination, All outsides are spontaneously generated inside.