Aquarius

My apology and appreciation to actualized

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it's been a while since I was online. If I remember correctly, I left this website/forum, because I considered it a cult and/or toxic. I think I also told Leo to delete my account on some thread and I'm glad he didn't. He is a great and considerate and patient person, and he has all my appreciation for it.

Maybe my mind is just not inclined towards the new approaches he has taken lately, but I am trying to evolve spiritually and mentally and to emotionally mature, so I want to first of all say sorry that I called his site a cult and whatnot or if I was rude lately. Please forgive me Leo. You were a great stepping stone in my development and there are few people who are wise like you and do things so selflessly for the community around them. I truly consider you having an important and groundbaking message to give to humanity. Maybe I do not agree with your worldview, but we all have unique perspectives after all, and you provided both value and pain in my life, both was necessary for my personal growth and I appreciate you for that too. 

For those reading this, happy New Year and Merry Christmas in advance. I hope everyone and your loved ones are ok, looking forward to connect to likeminded individuals again. I feel there is a great need for growth in me lately, and I wish to seek advice on various aspects of day-to-day reality.

Glad to be back again, I actually have lots of stuff to work on. Will post on respective forum sections. :) 

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.