at_anchor

question

13 posts in this topic

should you live with people who have hurt you so badly and still are doing so, to the point that you feel deep anger that they are trying to actually elicit amd you cannot grow or do anything in a state of intoxication that they put you in combined with all the manipulations they do with a clear mind and conspiracies to cut you out? or is it better to just be homeless and hopefully find a way to survive on streets?

Hey, what if bad people who are entitled to everything,  who have rights and protection beyond ordinary and so much, are trying to frame me for being a danger or psychopath? I don't have a money to get loyal and trustworthy help, nor friends that love me and are able to help. My family and others mostly just wants whats the worst for me. I can't explain which is why I need you to take my word for what I am saying. I could explain,  but I'm very afraid and so forth. They follow me here.

9 hours ago, at_anchor said:

should you live with people who have hurt you so badly and still are doing so, to the point that you feel deep anger that they are trying to actually elicit amd you cannot grow or do anything in a state of intoxication that they put you in combined with all the manipulations they do with a clear mind and conspiracies to cut you out? or is it better to just be homeless and hopefully find a way to survive on streets?

better to leave them, you'll find a way

22 hours ago, Devin said:

better to leave them, you'll find a way

What if I can't leave this place?

On 12/20/2022 at 1:06 PM, at_anchor said:

What if I can't leave this place?

Man reading your posts I suggest you seek a psychiatrist, look for a free one online. 

You're on the internet, you have enough freedom to leave.

Edited by Devin

3 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

@Devin yeah, well, if you find one, tell him/her that I will be waiting here

Don't wait for me, I'm not looking for one for you.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Don't wait for me, I'm not looking for one for you.

No prob. Anyway, I might have freedom from your perspective, but I also see the consequences of using it and those rights. I might end up losing it entirely due to threats, manipulations, provocations and framing. What is freedom worth without money?

And these days everyone has internet. Even kids in rural villages of Africa can find electricity, phones and internet providers.

3 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

No prob. Anyway, I might have freedom from your perspective, but I also see the consequences of using it and those rights. I might end up losing it entirely due to threats, manipulations, provocations and framing. What is freedom worth without money?

And these days everyone has internet. Even kids in rural villages of Africa can find electricity, phones and internet providers.

Must not be too bad if you have to ask that question. Money and material really isn't anything, really isn't worth anything.

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Must not be too bad if you have to ask that question.

I heard that question somewhere. In reality, there is no freedom here. I do not have the freedom to say no to communicating to whoever I want, I do not have the freedom to go walk somewhere farther than my home, even at my home I am not allowed tp go outside without being disturbed and these days ridiculed implicitally, shamed and so on. Scammed, happens all the time. It is pretty bad.

God given rights  is illuss for people like me. There is no justice or security. As long as greedy and vicious capitalist overlords rule. But that's where we are right now. You're gonna start attacking me for thinking capitalists are bad and so on, I know. I frankly don't give a damn. I'm leaving this site for the holidays to give people some rest. 

I don't know how to explain, but there really are no rights if the people who have money can use it to steal the little money = necessity for freedom, that you need to heal and live well, and even use their money to make sure they get to see you where you don't want to see yourself. 

No, I don't have freedom. I never had it. Ever. 

14 hours ago, Devin said:

Must not be too bad if you have to ask that question. Money and material really isn't anything, really isn't worth anything.

That's quite far from the truth (speaking in the relative) if you need to get away from your family or whomever and not have the ability to earn it. 

On 19/12/2022 at 0:07 PM, at_anchor said:

I don't have a money to get loyal and trustworthy help, nor friends that love me and are able to help. My family and others mostly just wants whats the worst for me.

You might want to do some research into non-profit organizations that may help refugees (or even locals but it sounds like your country has little to no such support). I'm not overly familiar.. but it was a thought that came up.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Learn to live with them or move. that's a possibility too.

communicate, stop coming from that victim or hopeless mentality. rather, ask: how can we empower our coexistence?

im dealing with a similar situation. consider hurt. they may feel hurt, try to see that behind their "attacks".