Illusory Self

I have a question for Leo

9 posts in this topic

When you say god realization is that just another thought within this moment indicating that you are trying to get somewhere else? Like when you communicate is it from a place of going beyond non duality because being one with everything it feels incredibly hard to try and grasp what you are saying. 

My experience all just seems like one thought after another so I am having difficulty with understanding your communication when it comes to something else. Could you elaborate on what exactly you mean when you say there is different states of consciousness beyond no-self/non-duality etc.. 

It seems like it implies that it is not one and something else other than one. Because 'god realization' is within one if you get what I mean.

In the illusion everything is possible, it doesn't change the fact that the universe is one and nothing at the same time.

God-Realization does not contradict oneness. It's even more one than nonduality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Non duality is not oneness. It's not two but it's also not one.

God doesn’t know the difference between a chicken and nonduality 

Yet God also knows that, too :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, you are the only person teaching this though, does that not scare you?

I'm clear on what I've been conscious of.

The point of Awakening is to take sovereignty over your mind. At some point you have to stop paying any attention to what any other humans say reality is. Pinging other humans to get your sense of reality cannot work. When are you gonna understand this?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 21/12/2022 at 9:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

I'm clear on what I've been conscious of.

The point of Awakening is to take sovereignty over your mind. At some point you have to stop paying any attention to what any other humans say reality is. Pinging other humans to get your sense of reality cannot work. When are you gonna understand this?

@Leo Gura

My suggestion is that there could be some spiritual bypassing involved. Have you asked yourself why you are trying to get to a state 'above'  unconditional love? 

There is 'no' other. Just our shared being of oneness. Why do you want to get to a 'higher state'? 

Unresolved emotions perhaps? Maybe you have been the one self deceived the whole time because we are just as we are. Why are you trying to escape that truth? 

You like to say 'you' and 'I' a lot. That implies seperation. 

Edited by Illusory Self

7 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

You like to say 'you' and 'I' a lot. That implies seperation. 

Learn to crawl before you walk, my friend. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI