Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodo

Meditation Is...

11 posts in this topic

... the single most important thing. 

When Leo said it, many judged him. "Everyone who watches these videos has to at least have a meditation practise going. It's crucial" was said. Many doubted. 

When we are conscious enough to know, we know that meditation is the single most important thing we can be doing. If we are wise enough, we will do it.

When I get conscious enough in a dream, when I become aware enough, when I become lucid enough, I meditate.

The body heals in stillness, the body heals in meditation.

The mind heals in stillness, the mind heals in meditation.

The I Deepens in stillness. I feel it deeply.

As I meditate.

Ommmmmmmm, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

33 minutes ago, Bob84 said:

.... often misrepresenteded as more then a tool.

This is your left brain speaking. I for one Love meditation and won't call it a tool. It's a thing you don't even require anything external to do. It's universal - anyone can do it. Anyone with enough awareness. 

If one wants to know himself, that's the way.

I will take the liberty to change a few of the words from your sentence in order to give meditation justice. 

Meditation is...

.... often misrepresented as more than the way to liberation.

Meditation is not external, hence cannot be called a tool. 
It is the way to the eternal internal self, the way of letting go, the way into relaxation, the way into love. It's more like the one using the tool, rather than the tool, because you finally find/move closer to yourself/peace/true being/source.

It's a game of snakes and ladders. Snakes are the slippery judgements and stress, the ladders are the laughs, love, self awareness, good posture and the relaxation of tension (sometimes we are tense without even noticing, and our bodies and mind react to it negatively). 

Meditation is the ultimate ladder that can be taken from any square to the absolute top - which is that very square. xD

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster yes meditation rocks. My commend was more in response to the title then anything else. 

I call internal thing tools to. For ex. PD give you tools to work on things. And meditation is a tool to work on your mind. :D

1 hour ago, Bob84 said:

@Dodoster yes meditation rocks. My commend was more in response to the title then anything else. 

I call internal thing tools to. For ex. PD give you tools to work on things. And meditation is a tool to work on your mind. :D

You are underestimating the subconscious. Labeling something so powerful in such limiting way is bound to slow you down, if you believe thats what it is on a deep level.

It's all about the true self. Mind and Body improvements are only features of your alignment, not the main thing meditation is there for.

Don't be so attached to the Mind. Be inlove with it and let it go, like you do every night, but in meditation,  consciously.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster thanks for giving me your point of view. I see how that could be. I see my ego as a tool to so i guess im looking at it in a different way.:D

I however would be carefull with the true self label as this usualy stems from conflicting egos. 

4 minutes ago, Bob84 said:

@Dodoster thanks for giving me your point of view. I see how that could be. I see my ego as a tool to so i guess im looking at it in a different way.:D

I however would be carefull with the true self label as this usualy stems from conflicting egos. 

Can use other labels too, im only labeling for the sake of the conversation. Lets call it the nothingness out of which all arises.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

When you realize you can't locate yourself:

1kic05.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

185.png

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly