Breakingthewall

5 meo liberation

16 posts in this topic

Yesterday I did 2 breakthroughs with 5 meo, very negative, horrible feeling. The absolute is empty. Nothing. Today, 11 in the morning, another. Not full break, approx 15mg vaped, but same thing, total black hole. I go down to have a coffee, I'm thinking, well, but there is awareness of the void. What is the difference between the void and this? The void is a creation, even if it seems very strange. The void is the absolute, but this right now, too. What do they have in common? Being aware of it, obviously, then, there is no fear of emptiness. Just another experience.

I go home, I prepare 20 mg in three tubes, one, ok, more to go. Two. Strong, but not enough. Three. Absolute. Reality is absolute depth, and that's what I am. Hallelujah. Yesterday after the breakthroughs, walking around the house looking at the floor thinking: trauma. Today I wake up and I'm dancing around the house, I say yes, yes, yes, i touch my body, I am fully aware of the creation of this moment. It is glory. Freedom. Perfection. Power. Liberation. Yes. 

ps: typical story of 5 meo, I know. but you have to live it friends. that is.

Sometimes when I tried I wonder... have been been tripping forever? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@QQQ it's the tool for this work. I just ordered HCl. Next time, snorting, since plugging doesn't work. I feel the strong effect with 30 mg, but comes so slowly that my ego can do the adjustments to stand. Maybe snorted is faster and works. 

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Sometimes when I tried I wonder... have been been tripping forever? 

who knows? Is it possible to know anything or understand anything? It seems that "know" or "understand" are just creations, like everything else. Does "always" mean anything? difficult to understand from the human mind. we will see the next one.

22 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Interesting thanks for sharing!

I always get nauseous when I vape 5-meo in the morning. Do you eat anything before?

no, nothing since dinner. important to have an empty stomach

You're God. It's Perfect :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're God. It's Perfect :D

Yeah! Good work inspiring people to realize that. The best work possible.

10 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Respect 

Thanks! Yesterday was the third time I had an opening to infinity, but this time it was much more. It was not an opening, it was becoming infinite. Something not just mental but physical. I remember standing in my house with my arms up to the ceiling screaming yeeeeessss... a part of me said: wait, are you with your arms up saying yes? Why? And again my body disappeared and the big hole was. Just the infinite hole. The total happiness of absolute freedom. The discharge of energy from my body did not stop, it was almost unbearable. I still feel it today. It was the energy of the control. It was released. The energy channels of my body were unblocked and everything flowed. Then uncontrollable laughter. Today complete detachment. Everything is light, almost transparent. One millimeter away from becoming infinite. 

This thing is extremely powerful, the passport to freedom.  And this is just the beginning. 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thanks! Yesterday was the third time I had an opening to infinity, but this time it was much more. It was not an opening, it was becoming infinite. Something not just mental but physical. I remember standing in my house with my arms up to the ceiling screaming yeeeeessss... a part of me said: wait, are you with your arms up saying yes? Why? And again my body disappeared and the big hole was. Just the infinite hole. The total happiness of absolute freedom. The discharge of energy from my body did not stop, it was almost unbearable. I still feel it today. It was the energy of the control. It was released. The energy channels of my body were unblocked and everything flowed. Then uncontrollable laughter. Today complete detachment. Everything is light, almost transparent. One millimeter away from becoming infinite. 

This thing is extremely powerful, the passport to freedom.  And this is just the beginning. 

Beautiful! 

I've had one last night after I stopped taking Ayahuasca 2-3 weeks ago. Didn't get much sleep, so this was unexpected. 

I've awakened to infinite mind in my sleep - in complete lucid state.

infinitely creating in the dream state within the dream state (lucid). Within an absolute void, that was far more conscious and beautiful than the previous "void" of lower conscious states. I then imagined myself in every single human being alive. I was getting a beginners guide to INFINITE MIND. 

Some insight: You're the sole observer - there is no such thing as other OBSERVER. You are the only BEING that can awaken. There is no OTHER that can awaken. Your MIND is INFINITE MIND.  You're IMAGINING every single BEING. Your BRAIN is INFINITE MIND! 

HAHAHAHA. 

Edited by Pudgey

9 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Some insight: You're the sole observer - there is no such thing as other OBSERVER

9 hours ago, Pudgey said:

well, in an infinite state there does not seem to be such thing like others, alone, or self... There is only freedom, existence, perfection. in an apparently finite state, there seems to be "others" although this state is recognized as an appearance within infinity, therefore these others are apparent. exist? In the same extent that I exist as a self. only infinity is. but seems that only me can have experience, since it is me who becomes infinite. This direct experience is the same than the experience of being infinity but seems different.  So it is absolutely impossible for anything to exist outside of my direct experience. strange and incomprehensible. the usual, the solipsism that nobody understands.

The question is: exist another direct experience outside my direct experience? Seems impossible. But could be in a way that i can't understand . 

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Beautiful ♾

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Breakingthewall Liberation dependant on any worldy thing is another prison

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

On 17/12/2022 at 2:13 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Reality is absolute depth, and that's what I am.

Provided that I understood correctly, I find this quote very interesting, because the word choice gives a very different flavour to an already known truth.  When you speak about "absolute depth", I understand that you mean that regardless of how far or down the rabbit hole you go, regardless how subtle is the object perceived (heavenly realms, voids, etc...), the Godhead, that is, our real Self, is there to be the Awareness that perceives them, the context that allows for the existence of that subtle content. Am I right? No?

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

8 hours ago, Purple Man said:

Provided that I understood correctly, I find this quote very interesting, because the word choice gives a very different flavour to an already known truth.  When you speak about "absolute depth", I understand that you mean that regardless of how far or down the rabbit hole you go, regardless how subtle is the object perceived (heavenly realms, voids, etc...), the Godhead, that is, our real Self, is there to be the Awareness that perceives them, the context that allows for the existence of that subtle content. Am I right? No?

I just wanted to describe the realization. reality is infinite depth, and i am that, not "i", just absolute depth. nothing comprehensible, since the infinite depth is also an empty and dead realization, depending on whether the manifestation of what you are occurs or not. I think I will have to repeat the situation many more times to begin to intuit some kind of understanding. anyway, it's something anyone interested in spirituality should do. it is total liberation. still after two days the feeling is exactly the same. liberation, happiness by default, glorious vision of reality, the infinity just under surface. No need of interpretation 

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Cathal said:

@Breakingthewall Liberation dependant on any worldy thing is another prison

No thing is worldly. Or more worldly that another thing