Bob_geo101

Does being have a voice?

8 posts in this topic

My question is, does being have a voice.  Would those who know being through an enlightenment experience say that yes, there can be a voice in consciousness, or no, all is completely still and quiet.  I find myself stuck in the sense that - I rationalization that if there is any voice in my head, it is something other than being.  A true sense of being, I conclude, can only be realized when unconscious - lol!  This can't be the case but it creates such a mental block for me.  Any insight would be appreciated.  -thanks

Consciousness can use the mind to communicate and create, but its essential nature is beyond words. it is vastly intelligent and wise, but it is also infinitely still. Sometimes it is referred to as the silent Witness of life. For me, it feels like a flood of love and light, although those words are only pointers.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Voice is human experience. Consciousness can reveal things without voice. To make it simpler, even a person born blind, deaf, and dumb can become enlightened and know the nature of reality without having to put things into words.

Relatively 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Everyone is interested in what enlightenment is... Few are interested in how enlightenment moves and speaks.

Edited by ivankiss

I have heard a description of sound as being the first thing there is to come from emptiness.

I personally find it helpful to think of opposites in general through the visual example of this image, opposites being up and down. A bit of an impression of one opposite here, an impression of the other there. Waving back and forth in our experience.

wave_graph16438555621496715624.jpg

Edited by YaNanNallari

Yep.

For example, I’ve done a handful of ketamine assisted therapy sessions; at the higher doses I was no longer communicating with my therapist, I was my therapist :D

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI