kieranperez

Indonesia Bans Premarital Sex

44 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Why is it a big deal to you, when you're not in it?

Why we Americans like to stick our noses in other people's business could be the subject of a novel.

23 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Ultimately it comes to this:

Are you for or against premarital sex, in your own country? Yes or no, and why?

Are you for or against premarital sex, in a foreign country? Yes, or no, and why?

I find this to be a rather silly discussion because in most of the world it's obviously impossible to impose regulations on premarital sex. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar

33 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Why we Americans like to stick our noses in other people's business could be the subject of a novel.

I find this to be a rather silly discussion because in most of the world it's obviously impossible to impose regulations on premarital sex. 

Off the top of my head, a few catchy titles.

50 Shades of American Greys.

America: The Empire of The Setting Sun.

The United States of Andrew Tate that ate the American cake and maid ba-bas.

These titles are killers! Can't stop it's so funny!??????

That aside, I don't mind discussions about premarital sex, or any other traditional/conservative value in this forum. Having the possibility to talk and have a conversation about difficult or challenging topics or situations is important within democracy, otherwise we'll be either silencing or physically fighting in place of talking, or at least forming some arguments for or against an idea.