Sincerity

60+ Perspectives On Fear

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

I'd no longer say there's anything false about fear. It's a BRILLIANT mechanism which You will never stop encountering. It is what it is.

Don't be so sure friend.

I call bs on everyone that says they don't fear death. They're lying - mostly to themselves. They didn't face their death deeply enough.

Fear literally goes to infinity. It's just that often times You don't feel it and it's not on the surface, so it's easy to delude oneself.

If you are conscious of God when you die, if God is with you when you die and helps you, as He does to many…

There is no fear.

It’s a celebration.

It’s the best day of your life.

Do you think humans just die alone? That God doesn’t involve Himself in the death of His children? 

He does. Of course He does.

Therefore, fuck fear.

@Rahra You are God.

6 minutes ago, Rahra said:

Therefore, fuck fear.

?

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

@Rahra You are God.

?

God is Greater than I.

28 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I think if You ever have any fear about anything, it's a clear sign You are afraid of death.

Don't know if You're scared of dying? Try approaching a woman. Try bungee jumping. Try going out in front of a crowd. Try saying what You really think. Etc.

I think when You really dig into fear You'll discover it always feel like You're going to die. At least that's how it feels to me.

As someone who’s dealt with severe OCD my whole life, I know what being consumed by fear is like. 

I’ve made a commitment to face at least one fear every single day until I die. Thank you for the reminder. 

2B8D672A-6C5A-426A-ABEA-6130AD2315B0.jpeg

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

18 minutes ago, Rahra said:

God is Greater than I.

...And there is no one but You. :)

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

As someone who’s dealt with severe OCD my whole life, I know what being consumed by fear is like. 

I’ve made a commitment to face at least one fear every single day until I die. Thank you for the reminder. 

You're strong, You've made it far. Such a commitment is a great one to make. Good luck with it! ?

Edited by Sincerity

to be fearful is dumb, it's following the crowd, it's staying inside the box, never making any waves or impact

to be fearless is intelligence, it's not about doing stupid things and saying look at me

it's about taking the road less travelled, doing something that others won't dare do, being a trailblazer

ask yourself, how could i be fearless today?

what is one thing i will do that i have never done before

to go through the same motions every 24 hours is the wasted life

only the new thing you do today makes you a meaningful person

else just shut up

@gettoefl You can be fearless today by paradoxically facing your fears. Fear is actually intelligent from a higher state of consciousness. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@gettoefl You can be fearless today by paradoxically facing your fears. Fear is actually intelligent from a higher state of consciousness. 

fear is please god keep me here one more day, i am a good boy i promise not like that loser in the hospital bed next to me

Just now, gettoefl said:

fear is please god keep me here one more day, i am a good boy i promise not like that loser in the hospital bed next to me

Haha, yes. It can definitely be like that as well. 

12 hours ago, Sincerity said:

...And there is no one but You. :)

That’s a falsehood and a delusion.

4 hours ago, Rahra said:

That’s a falsehood and a delusion.

Keep your mind open.

To deny anything at all is to deny oneself. 

4 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Keep your mind open.

I faced fear last night with an open mind. Amazing what we are capable of beyond our current beliefs.