The Universe

Self Discipline.

43 posts in this topic

What is the best working method to Self-Discipline ? :)

Thank you for answering :);)

Edited by The Universe

As in forcing yourself to do something you dont feel like doing?

@blazed i encounter EXACTLY the same problem as you when i'm trying out some of those Self-Discipline method :) :/. 

I guess i'll just try to let go of my desires while forcing myself to see what it feels like :).

Thank you for replying ;).

Have you studied epigenetics? 

There is thought for every counter thought. Pick the one that is on the path you choose. 

Give a little time to how you think about the things you want to get done. Make it an ongoing game, how can I see the beauty, fun, purpose, growth, etc in what I am doing or will be doing. We're all finding what we're looking for with our perspectives. It's all about how we choose to see things. You could prove I am lazy as easily as you could prove I am productive. It's always up to you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@blazed i also find out that when you are conscious of your choices and why you do it, you just need then to act consciously around them.

Act consciously and the transition will be easy :)

23 hours ago, The Universe said:

Exactly ! :)

This sounds to simple. But we ofter prefer to complicate stuff. 

Dont think hours and hours about doing it. Instead spend those hours doing it. Try catching tourself doing that ;)

Part of you already agrees your going to do it :P

@The Universe it usualy starts in the morning. 100 excuses to snooz your alarm and stay in bed a litle longer.

During the day we love to tell ourselfs we do it later and make up tons of excuses not to do it.

And now we want a magical solution to fix that. As we believe that takes les efford and is easyer.

So we deside to read books and look for that magical awnser.

After weeks, months, years. We realize there is no magical solution. Or hopefully now :P

On 2017-02-25 at 10:26 AM, The Universe said:

What is the best working method to Self-Discipline ? :)

@The Universe  To really see the connection between Self-Discipline and long time progress.

Mmmhhh...interesting. I guess that following a goal is like following a road... you never have to loose track of it :).

I'll try this technique because i've never heard of it before :) ;). Thank you for your knowledge :).

@NahmAnd can have good influences for the delusions of the Ego ! So you have to take those words carefully ;)

Edited by The Universe

14 minutes ago, The Universe said:

@NahmAnd can have good influences for the delusions of the Ego ! So you have to take those words carefully ;)

Sounds like you want to say something....?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Discipline is not a motivating word. Realizing you are free to do anything you want is motivating. 

I was talking about those words ;). Sorry for my language. I'm French so my English is kinda' bad. :)

Edited by The Universe

@The Universe There is a saying that motivates me: "Do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do"

In life it is necessary that you have the ability to get stuff done even when you don't want to do it.

Your level of self-discipline will largely determine how successful you are in your education, career, and other pursuits.

Put in the work, no excuses.