Razard86

At What Level Of Accountability Are You Operating At?

26 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

That is a nice perspective, dopamine also from the newest Huberman Lab is the happy molecule, so in a way these apps can give you something if you are not coming from a super-holistic place, as most are quiet sanctimonious about this aspect to beginn with. Most don't even share their drama to learn from it to strive for the best. I enjoy drama from time to time, it makes live intersting and spicy, I can be a drama king in that sense and I would cause more drama for fun, I frankly love it. Most are not conscious enough. 

To give an example I've been to a story telling work shop with two gifted americans who went to a gifted drama school program, seen that kind of trained and deliberate conscious drama changing into animal figures/characters instantly like a super-actor was amazing. Drama can also simply be a discussion, I appreciate the ignore function as not every input has as much value as perceived and can be blocked. I would not want to have stage red hells angel members as my neigbours for example, as this would threatn my survival. The ignore function is good imo, I did not even know it exists. 

I dunno why this would be a bad UX design xD, I'd say it's a mandatory feature of every UI/UX to block certain features clearly...I did not even know it was here, yet this is a science for itself. I certainly would appreciate to stop certain cycles and feedback loops, that cause damage in that sense a block and ignore function, certainly is a high lvl UI/UX desgin from a stage yellow perspective as you can stop individually, the excessive self-interest of others. This is more or less obvious. 

Yoooo that quote wasn't my quote lol....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

What does that even mean xD?

Go back and read your comment. You quoted DefinitelyAR and put it as my quote.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Go back and read your comment. You quoted DefinitelyAR and put it as my quote.

My bad was not intentional. Can't change it also. Wanted to share a opinion on UI/UX design and the ignore function and give an example about conscious drama, I mean the theater exists so does conscious drama and actors in that way. Anyway my two cents.

@Razard86 This is an intriguing question, but I feel I shouldn't answer it as I'd be bragging about how great I am.

On 11/28/2022 at 8:05 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I mean literally the whole forum is asking for my ban.

Lol, I don't want you banned, and I think there are quite a few others here that feel the same. Consider the possibility that you're more loved than you realize. That just because you may have a family treating you like shit, that other humans might actually care for you.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Razard86 This is an intriguing question, but I feel I shouldn't answer it as I'd be bragging about how great I am.

Lol, I don't want you banned, and I think there are quite a few others here that feel the same. Consider the possibility that you're more loved than you realize. That just because you may have a family treating you like shit, that other humans might actually care for you.

Thank you. This makes me feel cared for and made me feel better. Also today's my mom's birthday. So a positive day. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson