Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

Misogyny and masturbation link

43 posts in this topic

Just my 2 cents from my recent observations on male sexuality. 

I've observed some men and come to this conclusion that — the more a man masturbates the sweeter he is towards women in general, he is also more desirable and less misogynistic. 

I have found that men who masturbate less or have a negative attitude to masturbating tend to be more misogynistic and bitter and aggressive in general. 

Such men generally perceive masturbation as being against male pride/ego kind of a thing. They also view masturbation and sex as a dirty disgusting low value thing too. 

Men who are kinder to women see masturbation as a good thing and don't feel ashamed of it. 

This is just my observation from my interactions with men. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Men who masturbate are sweet because they want nothing from women. They are already satisfied. When a man stops masturbating he becomes aggressive but he also gradually loses his addiction to sex. When the sex addiction is gone he's able to see woman as more than just sex toys.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

2 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

When a man stops masturbating he becomes aggressive

That's all I needed to know. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

32 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That's all I needed to know. 

Aggression can be used for good and for bad :)

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

3 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

Aggression can be used for good and for bad :)

It's generally used for bad

♡✸♡.

I mean, I wouldn’t go so far as to say most serial killers and other violent criminals are nofap experts. And those types tend to attract tons of girls

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I mean, I wouldn’t go so far as to say most serial killers and other violent criminals are nofap experts. And those types tend to attract tons of girls

I haven't experienced/interacted with  serial killers in real life to tell you what their masturbation trends/habits look like. So I can't tangibly offer you anything there. 

Also notice how you are conflating "sweet" and "charming." this is a grave error although it gets masked pretty easily. 

When I said sweet I implied men who are kind, empathetic, protective toward women. They may or may not be attractive. Yet they extend their protectiveness toward women. 

Serial killers obviously do not have empathy toward women or else they wouldn't be killing them. Thus they cannot be considered gentle or sweet. But they are charming and that's true. 

Success with women depends on two factors - one is that you have to be attractive to them. This is automatically much easier for a sweet guy(if he has good looks) since he can easily get along with women. Most women are turned off by aggressive men. 

The second factor is charm and often this factor occupies a disproportionate amount of territory in the dating arena. This is where serial killers can apply, since they're psychopaths they're charming very naturally and can attract women. 

Yet, I would say that a serial killer is an extreme example. It's like cherry picking. Not every charming guy is a psychopath or serial killer. It would be stretch to assume that all charming men are bad. 

I would say that I have observed the masturbation trends and links of sweet versus hostile/aggressive men but I haven't interacted much with charming attractive men simply because they are the rarest breed. 

♡✸♡.

19 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Just my 2 cents from my recent observations on male sexuality. 

I've observed some men and come to this conclusion that — the more a man masturbates the sweeter he is towards women in general, he is also more desirable and less misogynistic. 

I have found that men who masturbate less or have a negative attitude to masturbating tend to be more misogynistic and bitter and aggressive in general. 

Such men generally perceive masturbation as being against male pride/ego kind of a thing. They also view masturbation and sex as a dirty disgusting low value thing too. 

Men who are kinder to women see masturbation as a good thing and don't feel ashamed of it. 

This is just my observation from my interactions with men. 

You seam to be quite fascinated in this subject! Do you have some kind of fetishism about this?

Just now, Lizard Man said:

You seam to be quite fascinated in this subject! Do you have some kind of fetishism about this?

Not gonna deny. 

♡✸♡.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Not gonna deny. 

Your a girl! you get turned on by single men with big dicks w@@king off in the same respect that I get turned on by little virgin girls with little vaginas masturbating in there bedrooms 

Edited by Lizard Man

Just now, Lizard Man said:

Your a girl! you get turned on by big dicks w@@king off in the same respect that I get turned on by little virgin girls with little vaginas masturbating in there bedrooms 

No idea what that had to do with the topic frankly 

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

No idea what that had to do with the topic frankly 

Just curious why you brought it up in the first place, trying to make my own analogy as to your motivations having seen your photo LOL!

3 minutes ago, Lizard Man said:

Just curious why you brought it up in the first place, trying to make my own analogy as to your motivations having seen your photo LOL!

I wanted to see if someone resonated with my observations. If they thought the same. It kinda builds some credibility to my thoughts. Then I don't have to think I'm the only one. It just helps me with my research and exploring and any kind of feedback that adds to it is pretty valuable because such knowledge is quite rare. I don't find such things on the internet.

Nobody gets paid to do research on masturbation lol. But the more we know the better we're at dealing with interpersonal relationships with the opposite gender. 

Although I don't believe in stereotyping, little clues here and there help. For example if a guy told me that he hates masturbating, I can make a preemptive judgement on what I'm dealing with. I might not want to be friends with him after that. You might say it's judgemental for me to do that, but at the same time it helps me be on the safer side of the fence. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I wanted to see if someone resonated with my observations. If they thought the same. It kinda builds some credibility to my thoughts. Then I don't have to think I'm the only one. It just helps me with my research and exploring and any kind of feedback that adds to it is pretty valuable because such knowledge is quite rare. I don't find such things on the internet.

Nobody gets paid to do research on masturbation lol. But the more we know the better we're at dealing with interpersonal relationships with the opposite gender.

Sorry I can not resonate with your observations on this one but only learn from the good context of the thread. Yes I have not come across this argument before so I would say it is a rarity. But if I was that bothered in researching this kind of thing then I would turn away from the internet (as with most things) and go find a book in the library or something

Nobody gets paid to do research on masturbation. I dont know about that one! never worked in a university but I am sure there are plentyfull of profesors out there that do!

Yes I see your point; it educates you if you where looking for the right man in your life

But you still have the other side that drives one, is the lust of it all, which is why I asked and you said your not going to deny it

15 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Although I don't believe in stereotyping, little clues here and there help. For example if a guy told me that he hates masturbating, I can make a preemptive judgement on what I'm dealing with. I might not want to be friends with him after that. You might say it's judgemental for me to do that, but at the same time it helps me be on the safer side of the fence.

Do you ask those kind of questions to men out side of public forums and outside of the internet?

13 minutes ago, Lizard Man said:

Do you ask those kind of questions to men out side of public forums and outside of the internet?

I overhear conversations. I observe what they talk about. I keep a tab on them to see what they do and what they discuss. Like they could have a group discussion posted on a university message board. I'm going to spy on that. Because I want to learn. 

♡✸♡.

32 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I overhear conversations. I observe what they talk about. I keep a tab on them to see what they do and what they discuss. Like they could have a group discussion posted on a university message board. I'm going to spy on that. Because I want to learn. 

So your not perverted like I am then? :D

4 minutes ago, Lizard Man said:

So your not perverted like I am then? :D

Funny. 

♡✸♡.

Got healthy and unhealthy dudes from all walks of life busting a nut right now…. 

44 minutes ago, John Paul said:

Got healthy and unhealthy dudes from all walks of life busting a nut right now…. 

B|