SLICKHAWK

Emotion

9 posts in this topic

I have only love however I see my child who is 7 on 3/26/2017. and he is depressed.

My concious days love. his day full of... his mother is around much so I carry this burden of guilt. 

I understand one being concious but my meditation does not tap into his being.

Is he lost? am I not loving him enough .? 

I'm not ego. however my mind wants to understand his depression only to live again.

I cannot change one mind only show them mine.

I see his mind body spirit only lost. This creates sadness in me my body soul my mind. 

Love is not the superior. Hate is fine. Being a dad is hard. Whats going on?

It's okay. You are there for him. Don't get upset. You need to be very very positive around children. You try to distract and engage him in fun activities and he will forget. Keep yourself strong. When you are surrounded by negative things, you will need an extra dose of positivity in your life. Shower him with all the love you got and with time your love will heal him. :) :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@SLICKHAWK i remember when I was 6 I was lost too my mom would love me but I would still not be happy... Try to understand him better try to communicate with him better teach him about simple self help techniques like finding himself like what toys he likes to play with understanding himself and also meditation...

No situation is the same if he is depressed now it will surely change it will pass

@SLICKHAWK  ??

Just throwing some thoughts down, hope one helps-

I have kids that age.  I have to remind myself all the time just how simple I have to communicate to reach them. It is a gift because I have to really let go and surrender to the moment to get to simple. 

Also, kids actually believe it when grownups say "you are _______"

And..I think the language of kids is, Fun. Here's a game we made. simple fun. When we play it, their state of mind is such that they openly talk about whatever and they associate the fun state of mind with the thing that was a problem to them before. Like how we're all trying to maintain an increase in state of mind / being, the game does it for them. It's ridiculous. That kind of fun. 

IMG_0758.JPG

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thanks really great idea. 

This has been my last 2 weeks. I have custody of my children and continue to love and show them respect. 

It's the court system that drags it down probably effects the kids. I start parenting class to stay inside those boundrys of my children. 

I'll take any advice and games. I thank all of you for the support .

Love this guy :)