no_name

Do not date women over 30 ?

7 posts in this topic

I am sharing this video for people who are in their late 20s and up. I would appreciate if people who are young and therefore not able to understand this video did not comment their immature bitter opinions under it. 

Just sharing it because I found it really funny and true. 

Whats next: dont date your therapist ?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

This is some epically cringe toxic masculinity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is some cringe toxic masculinity.

Did you watch the video? It’s not what you think it is, the title is clickbait on purpose, they are talking about the guy who made the video of “don’t date women over 30” arguing why what he’s saying is ridiculous.

Edited by no_name

I stopped being bothered by these type of things pretty much completely (like the man who is being responded to in the video) because it's just like he's slapping a giant, screaming sign on his forehead that says:

"I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EMOTIONALLY."

Thanks for letting us all know?

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

It's interesting how people can make these broad generalizations, while dating/experiencing absolutely negligible ammount of people. That goes for everybody

Well that makes sense

652F9862-C6B8-4372-884D-29CCA342F5BD.png

Age only ''exists'' to facilitate discrimination and segregation. I will never ask anyone's age.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.