Giulio Bevilacqua

5meo DMT during Kundalini Process. Bad idea ?

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I am on the Kundalini process since 1 and half year and struggling mainly on the fear aspect of letting go the control of the body. Most of all is fear of death I think.

I am still experiencing some physical knots in some parts of the body, related to stuck/unprocessed emotions of the past.

The idea of taking 5meo became more interesting as I read a post of a guy talking about the healing properties of 5meo after having tried many healing techniques that did not work at all. 

My situation is quite the same. I did many things but everything failed at the end. I really feel I need something more powerful like a clear sharp cut. 

So coming to the point... I just have some worries not for the substance itlsef and the effects, but mostly using it during the energetic process of the Kundalini. I just have this thoughts and believes that it could be a too big explosion of everything and causing some damage to the body. But as I said this are only thoughts that are blocking me for the experience. I know that I just need to try it to see it my self and nobody can really tell me what is best or what will happen

My idea was to try very gentle doses like 5mg through smoking and see what happens and than increasing very little by little. 

Any suggestions and exoerience sharing would be super helpful 

Peace to everyone 

It will not harm the body unless you take ridiculously high doses.

5-MeO will overload your energetic system to the point that all knots in your body will vaporize and you will die in infinite love. But after the experience they will come back and you can work on releasing them so it can definitely be helpful for the kundalini process.

Your idea sounds good. Start low and increase your dose until you break through.

I wouldn't do it. I think it's a bad idea to mix active kundalini with 5-meo.

@Giulio Bevilacqua a low dose wont do anything big. You can experiment with it and get an intuition if it can help with your active kundalini. 

For what I feel is that 5 meo would be perfect for an active kundalini if you will test the waters. Once the process of kundalini awakening comes to an end, the extreme kundalini energy Releases will also come to an end.