Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LiberatedMonkey

Is My City Too Small For Pickup?

30 posts in this topic

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Proserpina @Tyler Robinson you can also become waitresses and secretly spit at men's food. That will teach those assholes

I don't like spitting. Plus I want to be kind to men. They're nice assholes (no pun intended) 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

21 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson I just feel bad for Leo. No matter how much he tries to help people somebody will always misunderstand him and will try to get back at him for no reason.

What does his dick have to do with anything here? He didn't say "only approach girls with huge boobs, others are not worth your time". He only said to approach the ones you fond hot/attractive.  Which isn't some particular feature. It is an overall judgement and will be different for everyone.

And all this talk about judging a girl by her vibe like @Proserpina says is 

1) Easier said then done cause when a person is walking by you how the fuck are you supposed to identify it? Any actual advise beside generic woo woo talk of just judge her by her femininity? Not to mention that you oftentimes scared shitless and have a few second to decide whether to approach or not.

2) Even if it's somehow noticable it still gets thrown down into a general opinion of whether she is attractive or not overall. So when Leo says "only approach attractive girls" he isn't necessarily excluding this factor.

And finally. What is an alternative? Do you want a giy to approach even though he finds you kind of ugly because he is too insecure to approach girls that are actually attractive to him personally?

Do you want him to then lie to you how hot he thinks you are so that you go on a date with him? So that after you fuck and validate his self-esteem a bit he leaves you for someone better cause he never was actually attracted to you? 

Cause that's the alternative to what Leo is suggesting!

Or imagine he decides to  be honest once in his life and decides to come clean to you, and says how he only started dating you because he was insecure and actually doesn't really find you attractive. Now that would be a heartbreak...

I've had too many experiences of being desirable and wanted while being less attractive and it was because people were able to read my vibration at the time while barely knowing me.  It isn't woo-woo.  If your vibration (feminine or awakened energy for example) is on point and the other person's capacity to read energy is on point then it works.  I'm trying to support the feminine and give her a voice. An awakened feminine's energy is very beautiful and people are drawn to her like a moth to a flame. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

just feel bad for Leo. No matter how much he tries to help people somebody will always misunderstand him and will try to get back at him for no reason.

What does his dick have to do with anything here? He didn't say "only approach girls with huge boobs, others are not worth your time". He only said to approach the ones you fond hot/attractive.  Which isn't some particular feature. It is an overall judgement and will be different for everyone.

Any kind of discrimination hurts people. He could have simply said approach women. 

If I said here that I only like high quality guys or tall guys and described short men as low quality guys, it would piss off men who are short or men in general might feel discriminated and it would attract a defense mechanism from men. 

You see this from the male perspective that's why you are biased.. 

You set up yourself as a female and then post a topic in the dating section and talk the way Leo did and talk about low quality high quality and you'll see how instantly all the men on the forum get defensive. It's human nature.. 

He didn't just say hot women. He even said un-hot girls. That's derogatory discrimination on the basis of looks. 

I like Leo but I'm not a Leo worshipper to feel bad for him. 

He should use this place to set a better example than trigger women like that.. I'm not the only one who got defensive. This should be proof  that it was offensive and not just some woman going nuts. More often than not Leo gets a pass because he is Leo. 

(Leo has massive privilege on this forum. It's cringe. If someone called others an idiot they would be slapped with warnings for name calling. Leo calls others idiot all the time. So I don't really feel sorry for a privileged guy.) 

Indeed it's just as offensive as me making a small dick big dick post. 

Imagine if I referred to men with small dick as "Un dick." 

I mean that's derogatory. 

The defensive outrage was totally justified in this case in my perspective. 

It's laughable that you feel sorry for him. You feel sorry for him as though he will be getting warning points for being offensive. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

5 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Also, no normal person would have an issue if you said "I prefer tall guys". As long as you didn't say "short guys are worthless trash".

Umm. Nah. That's because you're tall. I can tell you are a tall dude. My psychic senses sniffing you sniff sniff sniff. You're quite tall 

It's always the rich who say money doesn't matter. 

It's always the tall who say preferring tall guys doesn't matter.

You're declaring a death sentence to short men. 

I wholeheartedly disagree with your line of thinking. 

♡✸♡.

I think Leo is given too much of the benefit of the doubt.  Too much Leo worship around here.  It's obvious what he means.   He means hot girls.  If you could read his energy and the energy of the room you would understand this. 

???????

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Lol, I am not tall. I am like 175cm. But I still love my height. I would much rather keep my perfect form front lever than be 10 cm longer and have to bend my head in trams and busses, lol.

Psychic sense failed this time. I'm just two inches shorter lol. Hope your erhm compensates for the lack of height. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson no, I have a micro penis. Please don't be so shallow.

Should have said that to those who say unhot. I'm sorry about the situation though. 

(when someone judges women by looks they aren't shallow lol) 

♡✸♡.

What you are doing is similar to me approaching a girl and saying "hey, you look kind of ugly, just wanted to let you know".

That's exactly what you're supporting and what he is doing, just indirectly. When I played it back on you, you felt offended lol. 

The hypocrisy.. You can't decide what hurts people. 

♡✸♡.

Approaching people who you are not attracted to because you are a coward is what actually is offensive and dishonest on top of that...

No. Discriminating people is the real coward thing to do. And offensive on top of that. 

Everyone deserves love whether you're attracted to them or not. 

Your attraction doesn't matter to the world so you can keep it to yourself. 

I'm not replying anymore. Waste of time 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

The funny thing is that when it comes to sex, women are far more discriminating than men.

Woman is not going to give love to a low-value guy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.