jdeugarte

Am I What I Do?

9 posts in this topic

Lately I've been thinking a lot about death. I've been thinking that death is the only thing that would stop the uneasyness that creeps in. I feel as if I am ultimately useless because all the things that I used to want, and still do in a way, and the things I am presently doing are not only useless but somewhat impure and evil. I know it is something to expect but it feels good to write it and know someone will read it. 

It feels as if I am what I do. 

13 minutes ago, jdeugarte said:

I've been thinking that death is the only thing that would stop the uneasyness that creeps in.

Death will reflect the ultimate culmination, the crescendo of your whole life. In a condensed form, it is all that you have lived. Unless you live meditatively, joyously; you can't be at ease even after death. 

@jdeugarte , you are so much more than the sum parts of your life...

Find yourself - find the courage lurking within you, courage to leave this way of life that makes you so unhappy.  Be brave, take a risk, leave your gray existence and find a better path - you have nothing to lose, and sooo much to gain.

@jse , thank you but I think I was overreacting a little while writing the post. I don't want you to worry for me. I guess you're right, I am going through a bit of a gray phase. I really do appreciate your kind words. 

English is not my first language and I tend to write and say things in a different connotation. I am a little embarrassed. 

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, jdeugarte said:

English is not my first language and I tend to write and say things in a different connotation. I am a little embarrassed.

@jdeugarte , your English is just fine.

And there is nothing embarrassing about opening up in this forum - if anything, it shows your courage.

@jdeugarte Just use some basic common sense here:

If you are what you do, you'd have to stop existing whenever you stopped doing it.

Cut the sloppy thinking and speculating, and get serious. What ACTUALLY are you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, jdeugarte said:

I've been thinking that death is the only thing that would stop the uneasyness that creeps in.

Surprise ! There is no such thing as death. Coincidentally I made a post just today about it. Its easy to know.

The only way out is knowledge. Get enlightened asap !

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge