EternalForest

Seems like the era of the blog videos is finally over

5 posts in this topic

I've made posts about this before, but it saddens me that Leo doesn't post videos on his blog anymore. In my opinion they were his best work, and went much deeper than a lot of the YouTube content. They felt much more natural and unscripted, too. Not that the YouTube content isn't great in its own way, but the blog videos were just the best. They felt like a profound stream of consciousness for the most intellectual of Leo's students, and I miss em.

Edited by EternalForest

Agreed I think because they where more personal and intimate with forum members.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It kind of felt like, the YouTube videos were Leo's big speeches for thousands of people and then the blog videos were like talking to Leo backstage about all the nuances that he couldn't get to during the speech. I feel like those backstage talks were the deepest and most profound content Leo has ever made.

I total agree. These were all raw and special. I hope Leo gives Updates on his Blog about his newest multiple awakenings

They used to feel cute. Hope they come back. 

Leo used to smile and giggle a lot more in these videos. 

Leo make more blog videos please. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson