Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedLine

What are the difference between awakening, death and craziness?

6 posts in this topic

from a ego death perspective?

I can´t separate them, for me they are the same.

In my contemplation practice, I feel that, in order to Release all conditioning I need  to accept death and I have to release all my mental constructions. It would implies relase my mental construction of my parents, my friends, my memories as a child... everyting I love and make me human. This would imply, not only accepting the oblivion of the memory of my parents, but also the possibilitie that they never existed. I would have to open to solipsism.

I feel I need to release all the conditioning and I question the ethics of it. Is it really ethically correct to deconstruct my persona in order to get that awakeing stuff that has been excting me over years? 

I can accept that a member of my family dies, what I cannot accept is the fact he/she never existed and it is just a mental construction I am holding right now. It would be too horrific. I suspect this is the truth behing awakeining and this is why my mind is so active trying to keep all my fake mental constructions alive.

Edited by RedLine

18 minutes ago, RedLine said:

from a ego death perspective?

I can´t separate them, for me they are the same.

In my contemplation practice, I feel that, in order to Release all conditioning I need  to accept death and I have to release all my mental constructions. It would implies relase my mental construction of my parents, my friends, my memories as a child... everyting I love and make me human. This would imply, not only accepting the oblivion of the memory of my parents, but also the possibilitie that they never existed. I would have to open to solipsism.

I feel I need to release all the conditioning and I question the ethics of it. Is it really ethically correct to deconstruct my persona in order to get that awakeing stuff that has been excting me over years? 

I can accept that a member of my family dies, what I cannot accept is the fact he/she never existed and it is just a mental construction I am holding right now. It would be too horrific. I suspect this is the truth behing awakeining and this is why my mind is so active trying to keep all my fake mental constructions alive.

Only pursue this work, when you are ready to go all the way. Spirituality is all about going all the way. Would you talk to a romantic partner you like only partially? Or would you go all the way? Would you negotiate for a car you desire that you can afford and need and then not go all the way? Would you take a test for a certification you desire that you studied for...and then stop before its finished?

Spirituality....is the most dangerous thing in the entire world. More dangerous than a nuke, than World War 3, than another pandemic. Its the TRUTH. Its the answer to all the big existential questions....about death, about the building block of reality, about humanities potential next step in their development process, and the meaning of your life.

If you aren't ready for that...go enjoy your life in ignorance and bliss!!! You should only do the work.....when you are ready to sacrifice EVERYTHING....and I mean....EVERYTHING!!! Obviously....you don't have too do that....but the will needs to be that strong to go all the way.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

48 minutes ago, RedLine said:

. This would imply, not only accepting the oblivion of the memory of my parents, but also the possibilitie that they never existed. I would have to open to solipsism.

It's not that they didn't exist, it's that they were you. everything is you .your mother's love is the love that you are, all your memory is a perfect artistic mosaic that unfolds in infinity....but what I just said is a story. you don't have to adopt beliefs like this, or type: the others are imaginary. this is a mental construction. you must deconstruct. do not change one construction for another. there comes a time when you realize that you have absolutely nothing to lose because all the constructions are false, then you step on the accelerator. careful with the ideas of leo. They are great, but they are ideas. don't adopt them. Leo tends to say: this is how it is, you are imagining your parents, etc. This from his point of view is deconstructing, from the one who listens and is in another mental hold, it is to construct. God is a mental construction, everything is. Of course Leo's ideas helps, but at the end deconstructing requires letting go of any hold

Edited by Breakingthewall

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not that they didn't exist, it's that they were you. everything is you .your mother's love is the love that you are, all your memory is a perfect artistic mosaic that unfolds in infinity....but what I just said is a story. you don't have to adopt beliefs like this, or type: the others are imaginary. this is a mental construction. you must deconstruct. do not change one construction for another. there comes a time when you realize that you have absolutely nothing to lose because all the constructions are false, then you step on the accelerator. careful with the ideas of leo. They are great, but they are ideas. don't adopt them. Leo tends to say: this is how it is, you are imagining your parents, etc. This from his point of view is deconstructing, from the one who listens and is in another mental hold, it is to construct. God is a mental construction, everything is. Of course Leo's ideas helps, but at the end deconstructing requires letting go of any hold

I don´t support Leo ideas and this solipsistic/hyperdeconstruction problem is something that always comes when I am in altered states of consciusness, even before knowking Leo. When I dig al little bit, It stars to become obvious that my mental construction of reality is fake, everything is a perspective, my POV is as true as any other, it holds because I am attach to it. I fear to become crazy or a vegetal if I let it go, I would not be functional anymore since I would not have preference over realitiy.

14 minutes ago, RedLine said:

fear to become crazy or a vegetal if I let it go, I would not be functional anymore since I would not have preference over realitiy.

Of course, that is the problem. Survival instinct is what keeps us tied to the apparent, to mental constructions. the feeling is that if you let yourself go, you die. It's not something you can let go of. there are people who let go totally with LSD, but that is not normal. I use 5 meo for that, and even with it it's very difficult. Many times I do it and everything disappears, there is nothing, I am not there. the absolute emptiness. but a horrible feeling is installed that permeates everything that says: death. reality is death without limit. absolute horror. So when I come back I do it again. until surpassing the last barrier, the horror of nothing. an interesting exercise that without that substance would be completely impossible for me, maybe after thousands of reincarnations, not now (I say reincarnations as an example, I don't know if such a thing exists) . 

then, once like you, you have realized that all mental constructions are false. or rather, that they are mental constructions, and you understand their nature, you see that you cannot stay there, because that is a trap, a prison that only brings unhappiness, or even if it gives some happiness, it is still a prison. so you have to transcend it yes or yes. no alternative

You don't have to drop all your conditionings, only those that don't serve you anymore or aren't true. I am sure there are many things you learned and are benficial for you and others. 

You also aren't required to "deconstruct your persona", only to see that you clearly that it isn't who you are.

Of course you can not accept your family members never existed, how could you? It would mean that you never existed and does not exist now. But if this is only intellectual for you, it doesn't really matter. When you awaken and see clearly that you never existed as a separate self and that no thing exists because every thing is empty of any selfhood or solidity that the mind creates, you will know that it was always the case. All the intellectual knowledge or views about consciousness or non-duality are discarded.

Awakening is only about the truth. Death depends on context - all forms, including life forms dissolve and die eventually. Some regard awakening as the death of the ego, which may be one way do describe it. Craziness just describes a mind that is very unstable or holds thought forms that misrepresent the truth in a fashion that may be unsupportive of life processes.