Key Elements

How Not To Die...

5 posts in this topic

.if there is a perfect state of mind and body it also leads to order in life ...

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Key Elements Great post! I'm inspired to give some testimonial in hopes anyone who has yet to make the 'food change' reads this. A long time ago, I was an overweight meat eating pill popper. Depressed, anxiety, etc. I had no idea the cycle was food....pills.....food......pills.

What I really want to say is, if you have any issues, consider that it is possible that what you are eating is causing it. 

At least try raw / vegetarian so you can see if it cures you. We can only know if we experience it for ourselves. The vail of food and perspective is a very sneaky one.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Great Post!  thanks for sharing!  I'm Raw vegan and my diet reversed a lot of my health problems including my painful ovarian cysts.  I no longer am dependent on medications to keep me stable and functional.   It's so sad how this knowledge is hidden from the general public.  And it's mainly because the big pharma is a multi-billion dollar industry.  They make money off of us if we are sick.  You can't make money off of clean eating or turn healthy eating into a pill that someone can buy at a pharmacy.

They're all just trying to make money. Big fast food and big pharma spend tons of money researching what we want to buy, then they make that. If people spent their money on only healthy nutritious food, then mcdonalds would almost instantly start selling nutritious food. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE