mr_engineer

The fundamental problem with redpill

65 posts in this topic

Just now, something_else said:

Well most guys here define experience with women as relationships, deep connection, and sex. I don't really know how else you would define it.

I have 'deep connection'. 

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Good luck learning to play baseball from observation.

We're talking about a theory here. Not 'achieving results'. The priority is the truth here, not 'results'. 

1 minute ago, something_else said:

It just annoys me a bit that you present yourself as an authority with little experience. If you feel that is a personal attack, then feel free to report me.

Whatever little experience I have, contradicts your opinions that come from a lot of experience, but very little observation. 

If you're right about redpill, this should not be happening. Just so you know. 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

I have 'deep connection'. 

Romantically?

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

We're talking about a theory here. Not 'achieving results'. The priority is the truth here, not 'results'. 

What truth?

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Whatever little experience I have, contradicts your opinions that come from a lot of experience, but very little observation. 

What is being contradicted? How are your opinions contradicting mine?

Chill guys

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@something_else And, you people think you have a lot of results. You really don't. Not the ones I value. Checkmate. 

What results do you value?