Elton

Can you attract a particular person by the law of attraction/sub conscious mind ?

7 posts in this topic

This is like asking can you attract shark with bloody stake...

Your subconcious is what you are to yourself and what you are to yourself is what you will attract...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Yes, I've done it a couple of times.

Easier to attract a certain type of person, or an archetype of a person (big tiddy goth gf xD) rather than one specific person though.

And you still have to put in some work. Otherwise it's like wishing to win the lottery but never buying a ticket. Law of Attraction just amplifies the effort you put in and tips the odds a bit in your favor.

Obviously it's also going to be easier to attract a girl in your class than Scarlett Johansson

Edited by Yarco

You attract someone with the strengths and weaknesses you disowned within yourself.

No. 

Because 'other people' are an illusion. 

You can attract whatever gets you towards enlightenment, towards realizing the Absolute Truth. 

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

No. 

Because 'other people' are an illusion. 

You can attract whatever gets you towards enlightenment, towards realizing the Absolute Truth. 

Okay have fun living in a universe where the only person you can have sex with is yourself. I'll stick with the illusion of supermodels. Even if in absolute reality it's just painting my hand to look like a supermodel, it's still more enjoyable to me.

Are we just going to start answering every thread like this. "How do I make money" "Well in actuality you can't, because nobody really exists to transact with for your goods and services."

Just enjoy the game, man.

Edited by Yarco

@Yarco The question said 'a specific person'. You can attract someone who will give you what you want! But, when you're asking for a specific person, you're operating from the illusion that they're real. When they're not. 

When you admit that they are an illusion, this gives the universe a lot more options for creating the illusion that'll give you what you want. And manifesting that for you!