Holykael

The world is absolutely evil not good

23 posts in this topic

@Holykael I hear you brother. I understand your pain, frustation and the meaninglessness of all of it. Many of the things you post about, think about are all things that have accompanied me in my journey and to a degree I am still facing. Its part of the journey towards Truth. The issue is and I know its difficult when in suffering and pain, is to remember not to feed the negative chatter. I am not saying to fight it but don't feed it. From my own insight to my own suffering and pain, it has come to my knowlegde that all of the pain is resistance to infinite love. You fear death, its fear that is your biggest problem in life from the highest perspective. From what I have come to know about you is you have had awakening from psychedelics etc. What you are going through is part of spiritual purification, but it is complicated there is no easy way out of this mess. Thats why your intention and trust in the Source is absolutely necessary. I can tell you to go to therapy and try to talk about your problems, it's also part of the spiritual journey. Or to meditate, do yoga. Find a teacher etc. All of it can be useful in any given point in your spirituel progress. But the number one thing is to be true to yourself. There are still possibilties, and if you want to feel good about yourself be serious don't endulge in this negative egoic chatter, don't feed it. And last thing from what I remember is that you wrote that you don't have acces to psychedelics anymore, well I can recommend weed its fairly more easy to get and can also be useful and refreshing especially after you have had awakening on psychedelics. 

20 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Holykael  You fear death, its fear that is your biggest problem in life from the highest perspective.

This right here ^. I have recently went through some personal hardships and my lack of fear of death is actually getting me through it. I have reached a state where I don't care either way and it makes panic....impossible. Panic only exists when you avoid either physical pain, emotional pain, or death. If you can accept all three (physical pain would be one of my weaknesses) but I can deal with emotional pain and death that would be the level I would suffer at. 

The path is all about facing these three and then you will be liberated. Its all an illusion at the end of the day, and its an illusion of your own making. You also both have free will/ and don't at the same time. The will of the universe is unconditional love, if you align yourself with that....then you won't suffer. At the level of resistance you have with unconditional love is the level of suffering. Give up rational thought, and focus on realizing that the present moment IS DEATH, the PRESENT MOMENT IS WHAT YOU ARE, THE PRESENT MOMENT is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. 

Stop resisting, and feel into the present moment then you will realize, just maybe....THAT you are actually controlling everything around you. EVERY SINGLE THING. Everything is connected to you, you are even controlling me right now typing this comment. The ego is the filter that infinity is expressed, but the ego is just self imposed limits of the SELF. As you blink, breathe, grow your hair, grow your fingernails, the same mechanism that controls ALL THAT, is the same mechanism that is controlling the entire universe and all life forms, even that alien that Leo APPARENTLY became lol.

Its all you, there is NO OTHER. So as long as you PLAY the victim role...that is the role you will suffer. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Careful what you feed your mind . Your thoughts create reality . If you keep telling yourself negative crap ,you gonna attract negative shit in your life . The good news is that it's totally your choice what you focus on ,and thus how you feel.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho