Raptorsin7

The Way Of Mastery

100 posts in this topic

Today was my best day yet. I connected with a girl from Ireland who ill likely meet up with after the retreat and I connected with Archangel Gabrielle.

During a group sitting i was in a state of surrender. Surrender to reality and God because God is reality. I felt rushes of energy and when I spoke the name Gabrielle I could feel the rush of divine energy. Gabrielle is the angel who guided Mohamed and I believe he also guided Napoleon and his marshals.

As I write this I can feel the warm energy rushing through me.

I think Archangel Gabrielle is my guide.

This is the biggest revelation so far from the retreat. I want to cultivate this relationship moving forward

Last night here... omfg. What a retreat. I'm literally glowing, I feel this subtle divine quality to my being. ????

Onto the next stop on this journey 

I'm going to have to work hard to cultivate more of this loving energy I tapped into on the retreat. 

I know there demons inside me and I can't feed them or I'm going to keep backsliding.

All I can do is keep meditating and pushing myself to try new things and get out of my comfort zone 

Probably the most important skill I need to cultivate is honesty. I'm an incredibly dishonest person, even though I thought I was being honest 

I'm going to be in London next. Right now I'm staying at the home of the women who helped organize the retreat.

If anyone who reads my journal wants to meet up I'd love to 

432hz is the frequency of the heart. Highly recommend for meditation.

Currently at the Dublin Airport enroute to London in a few hours.

The next phase of my journey is about to unfold 

Just flew into Brussels now I'm waiting for my flight to Stockholm.

Headed to a 3 day dance retreat/festival at an intentional community in Sweden. 

I'm going to start a private personal journal to flush out my mind and get out any lingering thoughts. Also feeling the call to spend long hours in meditation or simply sleeping. 

I think my trauma first began as a young child, and at that age it's necessary to get lots of sleep so I may up my sleep to 10-12 hours (maybe 8 hours plus naps).

I also feel a call to begin psychidelics again. When I go back home I will likely rent an airbnb and try 5 meo Malt. I've felt the power of psychidelics and I believe they can really enhance healing. I may look into some kind of psychidelic therapy or something too

I am a stage green community in sweden attending a dance retreat. It's a really cool experience. this is the next step in my evolution. 

I am self conscious about very judgmental towards green ideals in the past, but I am approaching this place with humility and a willingness to learn

On 18/11/2022 at 10:03 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I am a stage green community in sweden attending a dance retreat. It's a really cool experience. this is the next step in my evolution. 

I am self conscious about very judgmental towards green ideals in the past, but I am approaching this place with humility and a willingness to learn

@Raptorsin7 Love it dude!

Any pics?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax I'm going to stay for another week and during this time I will get some pics

I love this place. Omg these hippies really found some magic with these kinds of communities. I'm going to stay for at least a week maybe longer.

I've felt such warm and heart centered connections with the people here 

@Raptorsin7 That's sick dude.

I'm jealous ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Zeroguy @Ulax ???

I just volunteered to stay here for two weeks, and then I'm going to serve at a 10 day course in Sweden.

Things are unfolding. I'm nervous about staying here, but I will just throw myself in and let myself be forged by the fire ? 

Edited by Raptorsin7

Me living in a stage green community is like my Vietnam lol. I have 3 roomates in a tiny room, this will grow me ??

I'm really diving in for growth. I'm excited to see this through. Travelling has been an amazing decision 

20221121_204141.jpg

27 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Me living in a stage green community is like my Vietnam lol. I have 3 roomates in a tiny room, this will grow me ??

I'm really diving in for growth. I'm excited to see this through. Travelling has been an amazing decision 

20221121_204141.jpg

Excellent bro, always remember to enjoy the journey dont overthink it. Youre doing well though B|