Raptorsin7

The Way Of Mastery

100 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Me living in a stage green community is like my Vietnam lol. I have 3 roomates in a tiny room, this will grow me ??

I'm really diving in for growth. I'm excited to see this through. Travelling has been an amazing decision 

20221121_204141.jpg

Love to see it!

Wow I am loving this hippy community. It's pretty amazing how much my life has shifted since I left my basement to travel.

I am meeting some incredible people in this community. I believe I will spend some significant time here, it feels like my destiny is to be here and to evolve, and also to evolve the community.

Just did my first naked sauna. It was on my mind since I first got here, and I'm happy I pushed myself to do it. 

I feel insecure because flaccid my penis is smaller than average, but erect I'm not insecure about it, but this is a great lesson in self acceptance and accepting that I am not perfect 

Just finished my two weeks of volunteering. 

Now I'm headed to volunteer for 12 days at a Vipassana center in Sweden.

I wish I brought my laptop, I could write so much about my experience. 

Maybe i will ask to borrow a laptop and just spend a full day writing out all my insights and thoughts.

I feel really happy about where I'm at. I am being guided and I am blessed.

I gave my roomate $150 usd, I had an intuition to give her money because she was saying how broke she was, and when I gave it to her she was so happy. She said she had been working on cultivating receiving and the joy she had in reviewing it was incredible to witness.

I've felt this call for sometime, but I want to raise money through twitch for poor seekers to go on their own soul journey like i am doing 

On 04/12/2022 at 4:50 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I gave my roomate $150 usd, I had an intuition to give her money because she was saying how broke she was, and when I gave it to her she was so happy. She said she had been working on cultivating receiving and the joy she had in reviewing it was incredible to witness.

@Zeroguy She's the G. Lesson acquired.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Well I ended up spending 1 month at the vipassana center in Sweden ?? 

It's been an awesome experience volunteering, and I'm really motivated to go deep with meditation.

I'm going on a 26 day silent retreat with Beth Upton in Latvia and then I believe I will be heads to ?? to reconnect with my punjabi roots.

I'm hoping to get my laptop from my cousin in London in the next few weeks, so I will do long posts about my journey then 

I will be getting my laptop from my cousin in Manchester in a few weeks, then I can write long form posts about my journey. 

I'm headed to Stockholm now.

I am one lucky sob to be on the journey I'm on. It's like I'm walking the same path as Christ or the Buddha 

Chilling in my airbnb in stockholm listening to some music. Man my life is really incredible.

20221226_184047.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7 That place looks amazing.

It's awesome bro. 

I'm going to be in the UK during mid Jan you are welcome to come chill at my places.

What's clear is I function better in a community setting.

It was really nice the first day of being alone, but I can feel my resolve to be healthy slipping, and all my addictions and cravings are coming in. If I were to spend a month on my own like this I would degenerate.

Hanging with my friend for the next 2 days which will be fun, then I will likely start staying in hostels and periodically get my own room

Insight learned from the hippy center I volunteered at in Sweden:

-Being around spiritual and conscious people can be incredibly invigorating and inspiring. 

I remember I was doing an evening clean with a friend at the retreat center. And he told me this story about he wanted to overcome sexual lust and have celibate relationships. He shared how one night he asked god to remove his lust from his being and it worked, and then that night he woke up and saw this black shadow grab him by the shoulder, and then he told the black shadow no you can leave, and it was gone after that. The craziest part is he said the next morning he saw a black shadow on his bedsheets. Lol crazy stuff.

It was really cool to hear this story from him and we had a bonding experience over it. The next day he gave me a hug when we were all sitting around. Just thinking about that makes me miss that place. It was definitely full of conscious spiritual seekers of all walks of life. 

I want to go back and visit that place, it's crazy how when i was there i enjoyed it but I was excited to move on to the vipassana retreat, but now that i've been gone for a month now I really miss it and would love to go back. I still don't know if it's right for me long term, but I definitely long to be around spiritual and loving people like I was at that retreat center.

I also had a roommate who was an awesome guy. He had a cancer diagnosis and when the doctor told him on the phone he had cancer, he could feel the fear of death lift from his being like a weight off his shoulders. He said that completely changed his life after that, he left his hometown, lived in stockholm, then found his way to Aangsbaka in Sweden. He was incredibly loving and conscious guy, he recommended me to watch the Law of One series on Aaron Abke's channel which I look forward to doing.

Both of these guys I mentioned were awesome guys and i get tears in my eyes thinking about them. True solders of god. These guys are people i'd go to war and die for and with. I am blessed to have met them.

Edited by Raptorsin7

In case anyone following my journal is confused on the issue.

Leo is borderline retarded about spirituality and has a plethora of psychological issues that clouds his judgments on virtually everything. I like the forum to connect with people, but the people who idolize and blindly follow the guy are fools

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Leo is borderline retarded about spirituality and has a plethora of psychological issues that clouds his judgments on virtually everything.

Nah. He's decades ahead of your typical guru. But still decades behind me.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I like the forum to connect with people, but the people who idolize and blindly follow the guy are fools

I agree.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

40 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Leo is borderline retarded about spirituality and has a plethora of psychological issues that clouds his judgments on virtually everything. I like the forum to connect with people, but the people who idolize and blindly follow the guy are fools

I agree man.

@Zeroguy I don't want to be too harsh out of fear of getting banned and because I think Leo is doing his best... but man that guy.

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy I don't want to be too harsh out of fear of getting banned and because I think Leo is his best... but man that guy.

Now half of the forum are solipsists.Whatever Leo came about in future forum will switch to that.It is joke.Connect with people and mind your own business is best strategy here.