Illusory Self

Is this a red flag/normal behavior?

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Illusory Self said:

What are your thoughts on Polyamorous relationships? I think Monogomous can kind of seem possessive/low consciousness. 

I neither judge it, nor do I believe that they are the better solution for everybody.

It really depends on what you want. You might want to make a lot of sexual experiences with several or many women simply to explore all kinds of tastes and learn more about what turns you on etc.

You might also connect as deeply as possible with one girl and be madly in love and thus you need to choose monogamy.

You could also have an open relationship (both ways), in which your gf is your nr. 1 girl and then you still sometimes have sex with other people or have a threesome.

I don't know how well this last option works in practice, but just explore whatever you want.

@Illusory Self I suggest contemplating it all on your own

But if you want to get some great grist for the mill - checkout a book "integral relationship", it will give you a ton of insights. Easily find able in PDF, it incorporates spiral dynamics and other great models for mapping the precise woman you want

@ValiantSalvatore @Hello from Russia @Federico del pueblo

Amazing thanks for the help, I will add those books to my book list. 

I think I most likely just need far more life experience when it comes to women to figure out what I truly want. 

For now I am going to not look for a relationship but simply be with a lot of women and explore that area, to find what I feel more attracted to

I sent you the book loving completly from Dr.Keith Witt if you see love as a problem I bet these exercises solve them... as they dive into the physiology as to why you even "instinctively" based on neurology/parental upbringing etc. based on parents etc. It's very tedious I stopped it although seen longterm... it's a quick hack. Integral relationships looks very complex, this is very practical to real life experience...

Anyway. I bet I am not making much friends with these opinions xD. Hope you still have it if not I can re-send it to you. I like all of these books. Will also read integral relationships at one point.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

8 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I sent you the book loving completly from Dr.Keith Witt if you see love as a problem I bet these exercises solve them... as they dive into the physiology as to why you even "instinctively" based on neurology/parental upbringing etc. based on parents etc. It's very tedious I stopped it although seen longterm... it's a quick hack. Integral relationships looks very complex, this is very practical to real life experience...

Anyway. I bet I am not making much friends with these opinions xD. Hope you still have it if not I can re-send it to you. I like all of these books. Will also read integral relationships at one point.

@ValiantSalvatore

Amazing, I added it to my book list

Thanks

@Illusory Self
Bro thanks for trusting hope it helps! I created a love-map of what I like in women for example that was one part of the course as well as to identify for example feminine elements in oneself and stuff like this, hope this helps to connect to others and build courage :)

I hope positivity is allowed in the dating section xD

Edited by ValiantSalvatore