Thought Art

Thoughts on wigs for men?

69 posts in this topic

I think you should do whatever you want to.

If you'd like my personal thoughts, then I think that what makes you attractive as a man is your confidence. If you can be comfortable without any hair then you're making a bald statement about how you don't need to "look good" in order to feel good in your skin.

But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't change things about yourself either. I think I have beautiful hair, especially when I were it long, but I still wear it short most of the time because it a.) is easier to maintain and b.) makes me feel more confident as I don't constantly worry about how my hair is looking and stuff like that. When it's long I have to get it into shape every morning and then I have to maintain that shape throughout the day, constantly fixing it, thinking about whether I look good or not. There is less mental cost with shorter hair.

I will still grow it out from time to time, just for a little bit of change, but usually I shorten it. 

So if it makes you worry less, then go for it. Just try it and see how it makes YOU feel. Or become comfortable with who you are. Don't try to find some shortcut for how to get around that. it's all about what your heart wants. You probably still have doubts, since you're asking others for their views, but that's okay. Experience is a good teacher.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 15.10.2022 at 1:56 AM, Thought Art said:

God from his infinite perspective “Let’s make them look good with hair and then make them go bald lolololol”

xDxDxD

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

16 hours ago, KH2 said:

Notice how most of the time, the main villain/antihero of the movie is some bald guy?

How many democratically elected presidents in the world have been bald? Very few

Bezos is doing pretty well

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's about looking masculine.

Can you grow a beard? If yes, then grow it like God of War and get jacked. You can not deny that that looks badass.

If you cant grow a beard, there are forums where people have no beard and then use minoxidil to grow a full beard

And indeed, as some have said finasteriode, minoxidil and some other things have scientific benefits.

Also grow the hair on your balls real long, if someone makes a comment about your bald head then say at least my balls have a full head of hair

@xbcc I think that’s the secret. If I can’t grow hair on my head I should at least grow it in my balls.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

◭"89"

◭"89"