Egodeathrow

Nuvigil vs LSD for contemplation?

30 posts in this topic

For those who have tried both, How did they compare? What worked better at what? I am not assuming they are in the same category but I figured they could have some overlap. I have done LSD extensively but never Armodafinil yet, I wanna try it for similar reasons honestly, LSD is like a light switch for my consciousness, It’s just an intense intense amount of oneness and infinity of the mind, I want this level of focus in a form where I am not being pulled into psychedelia but also remaining in a strong state of meditative consciousness.

Anyone think that Armodafinil could take you deeper than lsd possibly?

please illuminate the holes in my expectations

Hallucinations and psychedelia never deterred me from LSD btw just wanted to clarify that’s not why I wanna go to Nuvigil, I still have a feeling just because I appreciate psychedelia so much maybe Armodafinil may not be entirely enough to get that same kernel of insight but Idk and I will see.

I don't really understand how do you even put them in one question.

I don't see any similarity other than wakefulness and ability to focus.
Modafinil is just like purer form of coffee, makes you focus, whereas lsd make your thinking much more inteligent and abstract and non-linear.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

In my experience stimulants do not help with awakening, and I've tried many many different varities.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Definitely LSD. Stims just help you get shit done -- they are indeed good for that though, so I wouldn't discount them entirely, but they can certainly become a crutch. Don't use them every day unless you absolutely have to. Some people with ADHD "need" them, but that's only because they don't know how to very effectively meditate.

I am not satisfied with these answers because I am figuring there has got to be more overlap than what you all are leading on because I have been on all sorts of stimulants for my adhd at a young age and they did increase creative capacity and even made me friggin astral project a couple times in school, I get a little taste into psychedelia on nicotine for God's sake. I may be dissapointed and misleading myself wanting it to give me similar insights as a psychedelic, And I dont expect there to be psychedelic content or awakenings even, I just want the upwards rising of consciousness and awareness, All directed towards contemplating what is Truth? and what is Reality?

I am not interested in crunching away pragmatic jobs which I know is not the only thing stimulants can be good for, I am interested in contemplation and deep radical states of consciousness obviously, And  I feel like when I take Nuvigil for the first time it will probably be giving me existential insights like ordinary consciousness even but in a more synergetic and strategic deconstruction possibly similar to how Leo describes how contemplation works on AL-LAD  I fall back on watching that video when I get lost on what a chemical should do because anything that hypercharges the contemplation insights and oils that process will be worthwhile for me. I'm just saying I will most likely hit psychedelia or understanding what Consciousness is once I start contemplating on this tool since I know I have these type of reactions with stimulating drugs in general, I'm not expecting to enter a hyper fluid state of Consciousness where I can visualize and conceive of anything no matter how infinite or formless, BUT I am expecting it to help me understand what Consciousness is. Anyways, Willing to have my expectations shattered and have this just be a work drug but I will try to let you guys know if there is any juice to my experiences in the future with armodafinil.

@The0Self I will take this into consideration if it will be best to just hit these manually and directly with LSD, that might l be the case for my situation because I might just like the character of a psychedelic to contemplate rather than a more iffy on existential insights drug, Stimulant. In general although stimulants can give me nigh-awakenings sometimes, They are not always reliable to hit that existential peak where it is a complete understanding and realization, Very sparsely is it my experience that Adderall would do that for me but sometimes it did was the thing! I had to get off of it because it was really bad news overall to my 2nd grade 4th grade 7th grade and 10th grade self, Id rather them have given me acid or Al- Lad before school for Christ sakes cause it would have given me more to absorb through the domain of school. I took my first trip really early as a 10th grader which I don't recommend unless you know you are spiritually and existentially gifted, then maybe it  may or may not be appropriate for some people, I know for me it was shockingly beneficial and I will never discount the wonder or power of that experience on the fate of my psyche and soul. Dont do drugs kids, Do Yourself!! Just like Salvador Dali said I don't do drugs I AM THE DRUG!

Also forgot to mention, I'm gonna be taking this on a stack of Alpha GPC with choline ,huperzine a, Krill oil for general protection to the brain. Ive been on alpha gpc for 2 days and I already like it a lot it is great for my emotions and "my" perception and a bit of lingering deluded streams of thought are going away and I no longer have visual snow from my use of salvia leaves for days on end lolol but I have taken huperzine for months in the past and it was a good general intelligence booster for me, Made me much sharper and more math and almost conscious leader minded haha which was a great suprise!

I feel intrusive on this form, Probably cause im writing books up in this mofo. 

@Egodeathrow For the record, by LSD, I would only recommend LSD-25. WAY more insightful than 1P-LSD or AL-LAD or any other lysergamide that I've tried. idk why but it just has something the others don't

@The0Self noted. I thought analogues might be a good route, But I’ve never tried any LSD analogue, I heard AL-LAD is visual, And I love the visual component of lsd, It’s not the main reason I take it but damn talk about infinity within oneness and infinite diversity, It’s almost like God or infinity spilled its cheerios on every plane of reality and those Cheerios are everything and this is the thing that sparks the entropy of all finite systems Lolol :) it’s almost like I couldn’t think of more content within a system, It takes me to some sort of meta-Infinity where everything is hyperoperating with everything every possible content is superimposed into oneness, Or like an infinite zip file that contains every possible turbulence and every possible connection or abstraction is made apparent, Like a creative intelligence that organizes the content of systems for the highest beauty and balance within infinity, Think of infinity hyperoperating with infinity, and How much that movement would potentiate the already infinite infinity. Anyways I’m just sharing my personal experiences here I hope you guys don’t mind reading a couple of my lsd insights as well on this Armodafinil post :)

@Egodeathrow Yeah it’s clear you’re on a stimulant ? 

My recommendation is to meditate for 10 minutes, and then go figure out what you should get done, so you don’t waste too much time ? 

@The0SelfI am actually not on any stimulants for the record. Please mind your own business in your own domain cause you don’t know mine.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:40 PM, Egodeathrow said:

@The0SelfI am actually not on any stimulants for the record. Please mind your own business in your own domain cause you don’t know mine.

Oh no I misread what you said. Thought you were literally saying you were on a stimulant. I wasn’t assuming you were on them, I thought you said you were on them, and so I politely responded something along the lines of like “yeah I can tell ;) ” basically ? 

I feel intrusive on this form, Probably cause im writing books up in this mofo. 

this Armodafinil post

But I get what you meant now. Oftentimes when people online say they’re “writing books” and then they refer to their post as “this adderall (or whatever stimulant) post” it’s clear they mean “adderal/stim-fueled” but here the subject was literally armodafinil. My bad… ? 

On 13/10/2022 at 10:11 PM, The0Self said:

@Egodeathrow For the record, by LSD, I would only recommend LSD-25. WAY more insightful than 1P-LSD or AL-LAD or any other lysergamide that I've tried. idk why but it just has something the others don't

1cP-AL-LAD was extremely insightful for me. 1cP-LSD was also the same as usual LSD for me. Also 1P-LSD is supposedly (and probably) an LSD prodrug, so it makes no sense for there to be that big of a difference.

I am Physically Immortal

On 10/19/2022 at 11:29 AM, amanen said:

1cP-AL-LAD was extremely insightful for me. 1cP-LSD was also the same as usual LSD for me. Also 1P-LSD is supposedly (and probably) an LSD prodrug, so it makes no sense for there to be that big of a difference.

1P-LSD can’t primarily be a prodrug to LSD-25 — 140ug of 1P only lasts 8 hours for me every time, whereas 110ug of LSD-25 (generally equipotent to 140ug of 1P as far as “superficial trip intensity” effects go) lasts 10h and is a lot more energetically/spiritually intense. Though they both had nearly identical visual/etc effects (though eventually “visuals” all but went away for me, with all psychedelics except… and only to an extent… n,n-dmt [edit: and also, only as of just last night actually, tripping in dreams, interestingly…], and were replaced with something like “god solipsism,” which happened gradually over the course of a year following a week-straight 5meo blast). If 1P’ were a prodrug to ‘25, the duration of effect of the former would either be 1. as long or 2. longer than the latter… in no case would it be shorter. If it indeed somehow is a prodrug for it, then only a small amount converts, that’s for sure.

High dose trips of lysergamides never get anywhere near as intense as mild-moderate doses of 5-MeO-DMT, except for LSD-25, which itself can actually resemble a moderate 5meo breakthrough on just 100-125ug — that’s just my experience though, it wasn’t always that way.

Maybe you didn’t get real LSD-25? (Don’t get triggered, it’s possible you actually know for sure you got the real thing.) Most can’t tell the difference between it and 1P, because the superficial and visual effects are nearly if not entirely identical — although in my experience, every time I’ve purchased darknet LSD-25, it has been real LSD-25 (I can identify it based on over a decade of experience, which in part includes a lot of use back in 2012-2014 when the only tabs available here were mainly just either 1. tasteless LSD-25 or 2. bitter/metallic tasting 25-x-nbome). But as of around 2014, tasteless tabs that get traded around in-person can very easily be a non-‘25 lysergamide (pretty much all of which are very good clean psychedelics though). Of course there have been the metallic tasting 25-x-nbomes going around for a LONG time, but if you taste anything, just simply spit it out and you can avoid that catastrophe of a wasted trip. At least basically all of the actual lysergamides are pretty damn good, but imo LSD-25 is the best of them by far.

But yeah any genuine lysergamides are going to be very good psychedelics. I suppose an ultra high dose of 1P could easily blow out a low dose of 25, but for me specifically, 25 has basically no equal except maybe 5-MeO-DMT, at least for the highest levels. I’ve still had past-life experiences and such on 1P, which not every psychedelic can do… so it’s not like it’s bad by any means, but 25 and 5meo went way beyond past-life experiences. ?? 

Edited by The0Self

56 minutes ago, The0Self said:

1P-LSD can’t primarily be a prodrug to LSD-25 — 140ug of 1P only lasts 8 hours for me every time, whereas 110ug of LSD-25 (generally equipotent to 140ug of 1P as far as “superficial trip intensity” effects go) lasts 10h and is a lot more energetically/spiritually intense. Though they both had nearly identical visual/etc effects (though eventually “visuals” all but went away for me, with all psychedelics except… and only to an extent… n,n-dmt [edit: and also, only as of just last night actually, tripping in dreams, interestingly…], and were replaced with something like “god solipsism,” which happened gradually over the course of a year following a week-straight 5meo blast). If 1P’ were a prodrug to ‘25, the duration of effect of the former would either be 1. as long or 2. longer than the latter… in no case would it be shorter. If it indeed somehow is a prodrug for it, then only a small amount converts, that’s for sure.

High dose trips of lysergamides never get anywhere near as intense as mild-moderate doses of 5-MeO-DMT, except for LSD-25, which itself can actually resemble a moderate 5meo breakthrough on just 100-125ug — that’s just my experience though, it wasn’t always that way.

Maybe you didn’t get real LSD-25? (Don’t get triggered, it’s possible you actually know for sure you got the real thing.) Most can’t tell the difference between it and 1P, because the superficial and visual effects are nearly if not entirely identical — although in my experience, every time I’ve purchased darknet LSD-25, it has been real LSD-25 (I can identify it based on over a decade of experience, which in part includes a lot of use back in 2012-2014 when the only tabs available here were mainly just either 1. tasteless LSD-25 or 2. bitter/metallic tasting 25-x-nbome). But as of around 2014, tasteless tabs that get traded around in-person can very easily be a non-‘25 lysergamide (pretty much all of which are very good clean psychedelics though). Of course there have been the metallic tasting 25-x-nbomes going around for a LONG time, but if you taste anything, just simply spit it out and you can avoid that catastrophe of a wasted trip. At least basically all of the actual lysergamides are pretty damn good, but imo LSD-25 is the best of them by far.

But yeah any genuine lysergamides are going to be very good psychedelics. I suppose an ultra high dose of 1P could easily blow out a low dose of 25, but for me specifically, 25 has basically no equal except maybe 5-MeO-DMT, at least for the highest levels. I’ve still had past-life experiences and such on 1P, which not every psychedelic can do… so it’s not like it’s bad by any means, but 25 and 5meo went way beyond past-life experiences. ?? 

I've had LSD-25 from numerous different sources, and yes I would not be able to tell them apart from the other lysergamides because the differences are negligible to me in my experience, though I've usually done testing on them, and most of them would not trigger the same results on the tests. Also I take all my tabs orally just in case, as NBOMEs don't work orally, even if I have tested the substances. That doesn't discount DOx but the duration of that is so different that it would be easy to notice. I haven't tried 1P-LSD, but I might try 1D-LSD out of curiosity though (a novel legal lysergamide).

As an example a dose of 600ug 1cp-AL-LAD did get me pretty deep and got me a full God Realization experience, alongside some other crazy things that I had never experienced before, alongside some other realizations, so I wouldn't say LSD-25 is somehow that much different from the other lysergamides, but maybe it is different for you.

Though I'm currently not working with other lysergamides other than LSD-25 so I can't do more testing on this matter.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

@amanen Fair enough. Yeah they are definitely different for me. The closest one to LSD-25 that I’ve tried is 1P-LSD, which produces effects that feel literally exactly like LSD-25, but 1. it has a slightly shorter duration of effect, and 2. at least for me, the biggest difference is that it’s far less likely to result in full ego death where nothing describable is left.

And while it's smart, you don’t have to worry too much about accidentally getting nbome — it has a very strong taste, unlike any lysergamides.