Egodeathrow

Nuvigil vs LSD for contemplation?

30 posts in this topic

@Egodeathrow This may sound obvious, but because every human entity is a one of a kind, you can only answer this question yourself via personal experimentation. The results of your experiments may or may not be comparable to effects other humans experience under the same substance/dosage.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@The0Self Dude LSD-25 has a  very good character of it always giving me a very fresh and unique unbogged down experience each time, Pure acid can be reliable for going deep, However I cannot compare it to 5-meo-dmt since I have not tried it, LSD can be a really good tool for just raw consciousness expansion not just tripping, Its a very advanced drug! you can basically master all the forms of yoga on it and integrate all of the subtle energies ,it is very useful, I have had tabs of pure acid hit me differently based on what mood or thoughts I was thinking, the content is almost always different on that content level ,but acid is so goddamn meta I have found though and goes beyond content of hallucinations and more the consciousness structure that enables them. I have sort of graduated the visuals and visionary states and I want something that will be more consciousness less diversion into tangents and more power into oneness, LSD can show you lots in regards to that though its not just a strictly visual drug it has a very strong effect on the potency of your consciousness, It has some character but it tends to be different depending on your psychology, It makes me love the universe but it makes some of my friends hate all people, It can do a mixture sometimes, its neutral, A nonspecific amplifier as Terrence McKenna said, That was a very true description of LSD for me, Its so meta 

Edited by Egodeathrow

@amanen What was the character of 1cP-AL-LAD like vs LSD-25 for you and would you recommend taking  a prodrug or analogue or would taking acid be just as good? Cause I do like some character to my trips and I find that could be useful since I have been trying all sorts of different thc analogue products and they have each had different characters it has been fun and interesting to experiment with, I like the nuance between thc-o HHC and thc-p they each have a different character, I like that, So maybe I should at least try a couple analogues as to make sure I'm not missing out on a more suitable form of lsd for my consciousness needs, If its more of the same Id say its not really worth my time or if it just converts to lsd-25 in my body. I know pure lsd-25 can be really difficult for certain people and can hit them too hard and make them lose track of reality to an uncomfortable level, This I would say is lsd25s weakness and strength is because it is good at melting attachments but will you actually be able to string together an intelligent thought that isn't loosie goosie? Maybe not thats why trying other psychedelics is good because you might find one that has qualities more suited for contemplation, I wanna try Al- lad and if I try an acid analogue I will probably try Al-lad, i wanna know what is different to the hallucination to pure consciousness ratio is with it, Is the visual character strong, Is it metaphysically more profound or just different? Id like to find out these things.

@JuliusCaesar I am not expecting it to be psychedelic but I definitely want it to be good for consciousness work, If its not then I will just look to different avenues, But I know drugs tend to affect me differently than typically described by other people

2 hours ago, Egodeathrow said:

@JuliusCaesar I am not expecting it to be psychedelic but I definitely want it to be good for consciousness work, If its not then I will just look to different avenues, But I know drugs tend to affect me differently than typically described by other people

So, you'll be reporting back to us either when you feel you've concluded your experiments, or at least when you feel that you have material to discuss?

@Egodeathrow yeah LSD is one of the least visual psychedelics out there — almost entirely consciousness-expanding and no fluff. But 5-MeO-DMT is even far more pure; pretty much zero visuals even for novice psychonauts. LSD still gives some strong visuals until one has a lot of experience and so psychedelics are affecting them so strongly that the visuals no longer happen. But 5meo is so strong, it does that from the very first dose.

10 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Egodeathrow yeah LSD is one of the least visual psychedelics out there — almost entirely consciousness-expanding and no fluff. But 5-MeO-DMT is even far more pure; pretty much zero visuals even for novice psychonauts. LSD still gives some strong visuals until one has a lot of experience and so psychedelics are affecting them so strongly that the visuals no longer happen. But 5meo is so strong, it does that from the very first dose.

You seem to be implying that visuals are somehow undesirable. Nonetheless, 5 MeO seems to be more potent than LSD in general anyway, at least with respect to Leo doing these substances.

4 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You seem to be implying that visuals are somehow undesirable. Nonetheless, 5 MeO seems to be more potent than LSD in general anyway, at least with respect to Leo doing these substances.

It’s not necessarily that I mean to imply that. It’s just that, with me, as I advanced in meditation and insight etc, the visuals seemed to die off. The visuals seem to be associated with doubt of some kind, I don’t know why, and I’m not sure how to better explain how that’s the case. But before around age 23, psychedelics all provided extremely amazing visuals, but around age 23, they started to slowly decrease in visual effect while at the same time increasing in ego-death / consciousness-expansion effects… which was then rapidly accelerated upon trying 5meo for the first time, and then the visual effects were all but totally extinguished after doing an all-day-for-several-days escapade of repeated 5-MeO-DMT dosing, at doses anywhere from 5mg to 40mg. Used about a gram in well under a week… Tolerance literally doesn’t build with it to any meaningful extent, at least when used constantly for less than a week (which is incredibly useful btw, and strange — LSD doesn’t do that; n,n-dmt doesn’t do that).

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

It’s not necessarily that I mean to imply that. It’s just that, with me, as I advanced in meditation and insight etc, the visuals seemed to die off. The visuals seem to be associated with doubt of some kind, I don’t know why, and I’m not sure how to better explain how that’s the case. But before around age 23, psychedelics all provided extremely amazing visuals, but around age 23, they started to slowly decrease in visual effect while at the same time increasing in ego-death / consciousness-expansion effects… which was then rapidly accelerated upon trying 5meo for the first time, and then the visual effects were all but totally extinguished after doing an all-day-for-several-days escapade of repeated 5-MeO-DMT dosing, at doses anywhere from 5mg to 40mg. Used about a gram in well under a week… Tolerance literally doesn’t build with it to any meaningful extent, at least when used constantly for less than a week (which is incredibly useful btw, and strange — LSD doesn’t do that; n,n-dmt doesn’t do that).

So what you're saying is that in your experience, visuals are associated with confusion. When your mind increases in clarity, you consequently experience a loss in visuals. And 5 MeO was especially potent in devisualizing your psychedelia adventures. Which I believe is something Leo has likely also experienced.

16 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

So what you're saying is that in your experience, visuals are associated with confusion. When your mind increases in clarity, you consequently experience a loss in visuals. And 5 MeO was especially potent in devisualizing your psychedelia adventures. Which I believe is something Leo has likely also experienced.

Not necessarily confusion, but more like doubt due to thinking there’s something left that could blow your mind more than anything ever has before. Kind of. Once you dose 5meo high enough or have a cessation from meditation, or have a god realization, it’s obvious that reality is already infinitely amazing, so there’s nothing left to surprise you in a sense — that seems to be associated with loss of visuals from psychedelics, which leads me to suppose that the visuals are an offshoot of an unfulfilled amazement-appetite (which seems to be fueled by fear of the unknown), in a sense.

From what I remember, Leo has described never having gone through the experience of having a progressive loss of visuals — he never had them in the first place. I definitely remember him saying that as a response to me on this forum stating that I no longer get visuals, a couple years back.

Edited by The0Self