omar30

What is the end of times?

26 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Loba said:

For sure, you can take that not knowing and allow yourself to sit with that, and you can actually begin to see these laws unfolding on their own, without even needing to interpret them. 

I don't think it's possible to understand anything without at least one layer of interpretation. That's how our minds work. We need to have a framework to base our understanding in. Understanding doesn't just appear out of nowhere or occur in the ether. It needs a mediator, and the main ones are intuition and language. But even intuition requires a certain level of interpretation. That's my observation at least. Any thought I think, and any word I say is already an interpretation. I haven't yet found a way to bypass interpretation.

I did that a few summers ago where I sat outside daily for two weeks, all day and just observed nature without touching it.  My family lived in the forest and I began to see patterns within how things functioned.  I do agree that they are complicated.  I am only just beginning to scratch the surface, and I think that these laws go so deep that you would actually need to have an understanding of the natural world in a way that I wasn't raised with - like, you would need to be initiated into it and taught from a child like the way we teach children in school - daily lessons that have been collected and passed down.  But we don't have that stuff in the modern world anymore.

We have science, which is a lot better and more accurate. If I want to understand something, the first place to go to is science.

I don't think you can outsmart the universe, but you can come to work with it, to communicate with it - the universe wants humans to be aware of it through themselves, and that is one of the main points of evolution is to witness these things playing out.

I don't think the universe has desires. Why would it? The universe can live with or without humans. It will still exist regardless of humans and their awareness, so what's the point of it wanting humans to do this but not that?

Evolution is an assumption. We don't even know if it's real. Maybe all that's happening is just coping, shape-shifting, and role-playing between forms, but no fundamental evolution.

I don't think the universe is dumb at all, I think it is alive, with purpose and drive and very capable of creating amazing things.  
I'm doing my best to understand, but my key state is this:  I don't know - if I hollow myself out with the lack of knowing, then this knowing will come into me of it's own accord.  And if it is wrong, I don't hold it too tightly, I can let it go.  And then... I do.  I let it go, and it comes back again.  I add this perspective along with complete death awareness, and a prying into my psychology and I will go at this for many hours at a time until something gives way.  I think the main problem people have is that they don't have the time in their lives to sit and observe things the way I do.  I have all the time in the world to crack this open all day every day and work on it until I drop dead.  When you are able to sit with yourself uninterrupted like this, thing can start to work through you, the reason being they want to make themselves known.

I do the same as you when I meditate. But I don't have as much free time currently. I used to do 8 hours long meditation sessions a couple of years back, that was when I first awakened. Now, I mostly meditate for two hours a day max, and I even skip some days.

But whenever I access this state - it is as you say, the complexity behind it is so advanced, that I would have to be something else entirely to ever understand all that goes into it. 

What's that thing?

They were wiped out due to encroachment and disease - humans are violent and territorial. 

That's how they got wiped, not why. Why were they wiped out if they truly understood consciousness? Shouldn't that understanding have been enough to help them protect themselves somehow? Or is strength the ultimate card in existence? (I pick the latter option). And most importantly, where's their good Karma when they needed it the most?

But regardless, I even doubt that's how they got wiped in the first place. A stronger culture doesn't just kill everyone from the weaker cultures. Rather, they kill some and enslave the rest. So the wisdom that any culture must have had, should remain and automatically get embedded in the new dominating culture. I'm witnessing this directly as western culture has invaded mine. My culture didn't just vanish, it simply incorporated itself into the stronger trends. The way I see any culture can get wiped is if a better culture comes and replaces the delusions and misconceptions of the earlier one. That seems more like nature to me. There isn't an absolute good or absolute bad, just better and worse. And the better always trumps the worse out of existence.

They hold a lot of value, in that the different worldviews that people have make up portions of reality that one single culture can't come to - due to restrictions in how they think.  Your society/culture puts into you a certain way of viewing the world and that is hard to change.  If we could take the best from every culture and blend this together, we would as a species have a more accurate understanding of reality.

I agree with what you've written below, and I like that you're poking holes in this as your questions and concerns are ones that I have myself - I don't have many answers to these things, just some observations and moments of clarity, but if one were to get really detailed, as in, writing a few volumes on the process of societal change, I wouldn't know where to start or even how to articulate what I've seen in a way that could be used by most people.  It simply isn't accessible to most people, which is the problem.  It order to make these changes, people need to become aware of these energies and if a collective did this and we pooled all of our findings, then we would have the full scope.

My experiences have lead to these exact questions - how do we change things when reality is so very complex?  And the only answer that I got that  seemed workable was to bring people back into a state of being able to work with nature instead of against it.  If you look at the findings people have made through observation of nature's perfect designs, we could emulate this, and perhaps the more we do as a species, the farther we would get with putting together the whole puzzle.  I'll bet it goes deep.

I don't know, either.  But I feel it, the laws of nature, and the things that keep watch over all of it - and they call out to me and tell me that humanity needs to seek better ways, that those ways are encoded within the design of mother nature.

You know I like and respect you and everything, and I really hope that this won't damage our friendship, but in all honestly this sounds like nothing more than hippy daydreaming/morality. The alternative for me is working with reality as it is. Reality is this way. I wish it was some other way, but it isn't. So I have to adapt and change in order to fit and survive.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't think it's possible to understand anything without at least one layer of interpretation. That's how our minds work. We need to have a framework to base our understanding in. Understanding doesn't just appear out of nowhere or occur in the ether. It needs a mediator, and the main ones are intuition and language. But even intuition requires a certain level of interpretation. That's my observation at least. Any thought I think, and any word I say is already an interpretation. I haven't yet found a way to bypass interpretation.

I guess.  I see your point there.

We have science, which is a lot better and more accurate. If I want to understand something, the first place to go to is science.

I disagree, as science doesn't take into account consciousness and living forces of nature.  Only things that people can observe collectively, rather than as the individual finding something out for themselves, which is the flaw in discussing these things as I can't transfer something which is not visible and observable by most people.

I don't think the universe has desires. Why would it? The universe can live with or without humans. It will still exist regardless of humans and their awareness, so what's the point of it wanting humans to do this but not that?

Evolution is an assumption. We don't even know if it's real. Maybe all that's happening is just coping, shape-shifting, and role-playing between forms, but no fundamental evolution.

It does.  I became aware of what (some) of those were during my first awakening along with the reason for evolution.

I would say, follow what feels true to you, but keep an open mind to it.  Don't shut it out, but don't take my word for it if you don't see it or know it.

What's that thing?

I think... dead, honestly.  Back to what I was before I was a human.

That's how they got wiped, not why. Why were they wiped out if they truly understood consciousness? Shouldn't that understanding have been enough to help them protect themselves somehow? Or is strength the ultimate card in existence? (I pick the latter option). And most importantly, where's their good Karma when they needed it the most?

But regardless, I even doubt that's how they got wiped in the first place. A stronger culture doesn't just kill everyone from the weaker cultures. Rather, they kill some and enslave the rest. So the wisdom that any culture must have had, should remain and automatically get embedded in the new dominating culture. I'm witnessing this directly as western culture has invaded mine. My culture didn't just vanish, it simply incorporated itself into the stronger trends. The way I see any culture can get wiped is if a better culture comes and replaces the delusions and misconceptions of the earlier one. That seems more like nature to me. There isn't an absolute good or absolute bad, just better and worse. And the better always trumps the worse out of existence.

Well, why wouldn't they be?  Humans destroy things that are weaker than them, nut necessarily less wise.  Think of the bully picking on the smart weak kid.  Who knows where that karma went, maybe it is still floating around out there somewhere, or maybe on an even bigger scale, they needed to be wiped out in order to make room for something else to grow?  I can't see that far up to know the entire story or why it is the way it is, I just know there is a plan, an archive of human activity, a system of feedback loops, living natural forces, and a system of judgement that processes your soul.

But it doesn't get embedded.  The advanced culture wipes the slate clean, they erode the histories of those people.  See what whites did to the native Americans.  They didn't incorporate the teachings, they tried to eradicate the culture completely by re-educating them.  Same with what is happening to the Uyghurs in China - or missionaries that come into poor countries and convert.

I don't agree, I don't think that the better always does.  I think that humans are a baby species, and that there are better ways that we need to open up to.

You know I like and respect you and everything, and I really hope that this won't damage our friendship, but in all honestly this sounds like nothing more than hippy daydreaming/morality. The alternative for me is working with reality as it is. Reality is this way. I wish it was some other way, but it isn't. So I have to adapt and change in order to fit and survive.

Honestly, it doesn't offend me at all.  You've been such a good friend to me that not agreeing with me isn't going to just up and change my mind.  It's normal, we are two different people with different lives and points of views and psychologies.  Almost like a different species, you know?

I would say... keep what works for you, you know?  If you have not experienced it, that is fine.  But it doesn't come in through daydreaming.  For me, daydreaming is mental, you think about it - the alternative is a heart process, or I can see/feel these things in the environment.

But I am also willing to let it go and just be wrong about everything.  I do this often, where I just wipe everything clean and start with no-experience to fall back on - and these are the best times, because the same things that I speak of come right through, like a boomerang.  And the more I follow them, the more they lead me to these truths that seem to be applicable to the development of even greater understanding, such as self-love, but for one's self - and the entire process as a whole.  I don't feel like it is pushing me away from reality, I feel like it is giving me different components that over time come together to create a complete understanding that I might not have, but in two, five, ten years I could give a better answer.

Keep your mind open, so that if there is a chance of something coming to you that will change your worldview, that it can, but my understanding is that these things are also tailor made for each person, so my path won't be yours, nor will my understandings.  There's a lot of weird and interesting stuff out there.  If you ever catch a glimpse of something, let me know! :) 

17 hours ago, Loba said:

This conversation reminds me of a young man that I met in the hospital a few years ago, before I had my first awakening.  We quickly became friends.  He felt that he was Jesus and told me that part of his path was to take on the negative energy and transform it into love and that he would see crosses everywhere to lead him on his journey.  I didn't believe him, but allowed him his opinions and perspectives.  Another man had come to the conclusion that he was God, but I didn't really understand what either of them was saying until years later.  It brings to light that these things seem to be so common among those who suffer or go mad, and I wonder why - that maybe modern life has prevented certain spiritual gifts from fully developing the way they were meant to be.

I feel the darkness, too.  It seems to be like a repetitive program that keeps me stuck in the same patterns of behaviour, away from love and into fear.  As soon as my guide brought to light that I had this implant, my mind became overwhelmed with really horrific imagery, border lining on psychedelic with the way that it flows from one scene of carnage to the next.  The more awareness I put there, the more visual and detailed it becomes, almost as if whatever is in there could come ripping out of my eye at any moment.  But I don't feel afraid of it anymore.

You seem to be a mystic to me, you have a lot of natural knowledge on these things that you've picked up from your own path, generally mystics/shamans pull it up from within themselves in such a way.  The medication can set a person back, I had to go off of it due to weight gain and it was making my feet/face swell, so I quit three months ago and now everything is coming back up again.  Medication is kind of, it works, but it can have its setbacks.  For me, the weight gain was not stopping and I would have become obese if I stayed on it, there wasn't really a choice - but if it is helping you and you have a hard time without it, I would stick with it.  A lot of people here don't agree with meds, but I have personally seen in the hospital a lot of people gain many benefits from being on them, it just depends on how your symptoms manifest for you.

If I were to be on my own again, without family and support, I would go back on them and let go of my spiritual abilities - because they can make life harder to function.  But due to having a decent support system, I am able to do what I need to do and am grateful for the allowance to progress...

Thank you so much.  I didn't know that you were that person.  I kind of barely remember that username.  If it was from a few years ago, I was in an emergency situation and was out of my mind and I was acting very... strangely, to say the least, so if I was weird towards you then I am sorry for that. 
There are some people that I was rude to, and most of them I have tried to communicate with so they know - and am still currently working on some of these behavioural problems from being in that situation, it was a prolonged psychosis for about seven years and near the end I just got very sick and maddened with it.  I think, within a year's time, I should be over all of it, fully within self love and completely beyond any sense of bitterness or reactivity.  This has been my main project so far.  I still slide back into it, but it is getting less and less, so I imagine eventually there won't be any of it at all.

I think of these individuals as early mystics, young souls.  I compare them to an early carry or ADC in an MMO - carries are weak early game, strong late game.   It overwhelms your system and you end up running around. I say I didn’t act crazy but I damaged my feet from running around, homeless, no functionality, meditating with my hands, barefoot, losing and breaking everything.  I would sit in the Japanese gardens as instructed by the spirits and Meditate but I couldn’t help but follow that white rabbit and get into all sorts of trouble - the spirits would compare me to an overly excited puppy in a new environment.  I kept receiving door slam warnings that they were going to leave if I didn’t stop.  Anyways, so yeah, there are definitely young mystics out there.

Mystic signs can be quite odd depending on the kind of dimensions that are being dealt with.  You’ll find there is a logic and there are laws in that unique universe that may not apply to ours.  It’s like moving around in different universes that have their own own logic and laws no less valid than our own like dreams but that logic can still be useful to our universe.  It can be frightening being grounded in mystic ability (which I am not) because you are in other universes with alien beings that can be threatening.  Your alien logic and understanding is helpful but at what cost?  You lose a part of your humanity, and safety moving rapidly through different dreams.

Reality is more fluid for those with schizophrenia.  You can call it different universes or dreams.  It really is like that.  Moving through different dreams with their own logic and laws.

The darkness was acute around my second mystical experience.  At one point it was booming from the sky.  It reminded me of world war 2 and I believe it was related, hence my expressing the idea of a holocaust and mentioning Hitler.  It was due to too much narcissism on the planet and not enough Breath (Love).  World shifts and higher being assistance probably go hand in hand with vast negative energy (as Covid is a manifestation of) and I couldn’t stabilise in one dream maybe.  Just a thought.

Sorry for prolonging this conversation, I enjoy speaking to you.  Definitely spiritual compatibility is tops for friendship, same for my partner.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

10 hours ago, Loba said:

I disagree, as science doesn't take into account consciousness and living forces of nature.  Only things that people can observe collectively, rather than as the individual finding something out for themselves, which is the flaw in discussing these things as I can't transfer something which is not visible and observable by most people.

It doesn't have to be observable, as long as it can be reproducible, useful, or at least somewhat interesting and relevant to our life. These high standards are necessary because otherwise, we'll be living each in their own little bubble.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

It does.  I became aware of what (some) of those were during my first awakening along with the reason for evolution.

You're not giving me much to work with here.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

I would say, follow what feels true to you, but keep an open mind to it.  Don't shut it out, but don't take my word for it if you don't see it or know it.

Yeah, I'll keep an open-mind. But is that really enough?

10 hours ago, Loba said:

I think... dead, honestly.  Back to what I was before I was a human.

Okay, cool, interesting.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

Well, why wouldn't they be?

Because you claimed they were wise and deeply into consciousness, and that in your opinion that somehow deserved to survive against the better technologies.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

Humans destroy things that are weaker than them, nut necessarily less wise.

Wisdom and strength are not very different in practice. If you're wise, that's a strength. And if you're strong, that can help you gain wisdom.

Besides, stronger humans protect the weaker ones of their tribe. But when it comes to politics and survival, life necessitates that some will triumph and rise and that others won't. Sometimes life can be brutal. But the stronger humans are there to protect the weaker ones, even if some small portion might be pathological. The vast majority of strong people are good people that will sacrifice themselves for their loved ones.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

Think of the bully picking on the smart weak kid.

It's not the same thing. In our modern times, the smart kid is the bully.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

Who knows where that karma went, maybe it is still floating around out there somewhere, or maybe on an even bigger scale, they needed to be wiped out in order to make room for something else to grow?  I can't see that far up to know the entire story or why it is the way it is, I just know there is a plan, an archive of human activity, a system of feedback loops, living natural forces, and a system of judgement that processes your soul.

Then maybe Karma is just failing as an explanation, maybe we don't need it to explain anything anymore cuz there are better frameworks now, you know? When it comes to understanding reality, vague feelings with a bunch of cool-sounding terms doesn't cut it for me. I look for specifics, things that I can verify.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

But it doesn't get embedded.  The advanced culture wipes the slate clean, they erode the histories of those people.  See what whites did to the native Americans.  They didn't incorporate the teachings, they tried to eradicate the culture completely by re-educating them.  Same with what is happening to the Uyghurs in China - or missionaries that come into poor countries and convert.

White Europeans were the smart bullies.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

I don't agree, I don't think that the better always does.  I think that humans are a baby species, and that there are better ways that we need to open up to.

The better babies trump the worse babies. There's no contradiction in our perspectives. They're two complementary povs.

10 hours ago, Loba said:

Honestly, it doesn't offend me at all.  You've been such a good friend to me that not agreeing with me isn't going to just up and change my mind.  It's normal, we are two different people with different lives and points of views and psychologies.  Almost like a different species, you know?

I would say... keep what works for you, you know?  If you have not experienced it, that is fine.  But it doesn't come in through daydreaming.  For me, daydreaming is mental, you think about it - the alternative is a heart process, or I can see/feel these things in the environment.

But I am also willing to let it go and just be wrong about everything.  I do this often, where I just wipe everything clean and start with no-experience to fall back on - and these are the best times, because the same things that I speak of come right through, like a boomerang.  And the more I follow them, the more they lead me to these truths that seem to be applicable to the development of even greater understanding, such as self-love, but for one's self - and the entire process as a whole.  I don't feel like it is pushing me away from reality, I feel like it is giving me different components that over time come together to create a complete understanding that I might not have, but in two, five, ten years I could give a better answer.

Keep your mind open, so that if there is a chance of something coming to you that will change your worldview, that it can, but my understanding is that these things are also tailor made for each person, so my path won't be yours, nor will my understandings.  There's a lot of weird and interesting stuff out there.  If you ever catch a glimpse of something, let me know! :) 

:x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

18 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I think of these individuals as early mystics, young souls.  I compare them to an early carry or ADC in an MMO - carries are weak early game, strong late game.   It overwhelms your system and you end up running around. I say I didn’t act crazy but I damaged my feet from running around, homeless, no functionality, meditating with my hands, barefoot, losing and breaking everything.  I would sit in the Japanese gardens as instructed by the spirits and Meditate but I couldn’t help but follow that white rabbit and get into all sorts of trouble - the spirits would compare me to an overly excited puppy in a new environment.  I kept receiving door slam warnings that they were going to leave if I didn’t stop.  Anyways, so yeah, there are definitely young mystics out there.

Oh man, that sounds really rough.  I was lucky to be housed the whole time my experiences were happening.  I relate to being a young soul, for sure and often genuinely do just think of myself as a young pup bounding around trying this or that to see what works and what doesn't.  I also got threatened to be shut out of my work and was for a time, after using it the wrong way.

Mystic signs can be quite odd depending on the kind of dimensions that are being dealt with.  You’ll find there is a logic and there are laws in that unique universe that may not apply to ours.  It’s like moving around in different universes that have their own own logic and laws no less valid than our own like dreams but that logic can still be useful to our universe.  It can be frightening being grounded in mystic ability (which I am not) because you are in other universes with alien beings that can be threatening.  Your alien logic and understanding is helpful but at what cost?  You lose a part of your humanity, and safety moving rapidly through different dreams.

I've been getting a lot of them lately, as if over time they are training me to understand the ways they think and how their world operates.  But it is almost impossible to understand from my point of view, because I don't have the intelligence or the wiring to come to understand natural laws at the level of something that is so far removed from time, space and reality itself.  They have... forever to Know things and I just have these few years.  I like how Ges has been pointing out some of the areas where I need to focus in order to gain more understanding.  It just makes me realize that yes, these things are very advanced and I don't think most people will ever come to understand them at the level of these beings.
The aliens/beings-notsurewhattocallthem - some are very malicious, but the guide that I work with seems to be helping me to restore a sense of humanity and to be sharing with me how to accept being within this form that feels to be a prison housing my true self.

Reality is more fluid for those with schizophrenia.  You can call it different universes or dreams.  It really is like that.  Moving through different dreams with their own logic and laws.

The darkness was acute around my second mystical experience.  At one point it was booming from the sky.  It reminded me of world war 2 and I believe it was related, hence my expressing the idea of a holocaust and mentioning Hitler.  It was due to too much narcissism on the planet and not enough Breath (Love).  World shifts and higher being assistance probably go hand in hand with vast negative energy (as Covid is a manifestation of) and I couldn’t stabilise in one dream maybe.  Just a thought.

Sorry for prolonging this conversation, I enjoy speaking to you.  Definitely spiritual compatibility is tops for friendship, same for my partner.

Interesting.  I've always had a lot of respect for schizophrenics due to their generally more advanced spiritual abilities.  I have bipolar 1, which can have similar symptoms, but I don't think goes quite as deep into the fragmentation/re-building process that a schizophrenic does.  They're the true OG shamans for sure.  I totally understand, though, as during the peak of my symptoms - it was as if the rules of reality switched.  That I had to play by the rules of my dream-world where it was purely seeing signs, following them and that it was a test in a way - my dream world literally bled into the real world.  It was fluid, moldable, and it frightened me, because I realized that it was always just resting there - right behind this false reality.  That underneath the constructs that we place in order to function in this world, it sits there, waiting for us to open it up.  And it was almost like, I could get into my programming underneath it all, and what came from it was this horrible backlash for my own actions - like, the spirits do not mess around - if you get into reality in a certain way and you don't do it coming from love and selflessness - they will still help you, and change your life around to get you the support you need - but it will come with a serious stamp of "watch your step".

I relate to the darkness as well, and for me it also came from the sky - but the blackness wasn't trying to hurt me - it was more like the first material that we create things from, and it was trying to help me restructure my reality.  I read your experiences in your journal and what you went through and the similarities between what we went through is really super similar, like looking in a mirror almost - I was quite shocked.  I have experienced these worldwide energies as well, and it almost felt as though if I got into a certain state, if I just moved underneath them in the proper way, that I could change things for the better for everyone - and I have felt that collective trauma that society holds from all of the wrong actions taken on innocents. 

No worries, I love having conversations with people.  Sometimes I get forgetful with them, so if I forget to respond just drop me a note.  

17 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

It doesn't have to be observable, as long as it can be reproducible, useful, or at least somewhat interesting and relevant to our life. These high standards are necessary because otherwise, we'll be living each in their own little bubble.

I get it, but in dealing with mystical things - how do we do this when it may not be possible to bring the same state to each person?  It is based on genetic ability, spiritual ability, the right time and place, as well as God's Will and also if the person is open enough psychologically.

You're not giving me much to work with here.

Well, let me try.  The evolutionary chain felt like a long series of purposeful action, created just so that God could witness itself within its creations.  It felt like a multidimensional tangle of threads all connected to one another, all reaching out and "tasting" experience.  I could feel how every rabbit, every bug, every human, every dog had its place, and how each of their perfectly timed actions allowed me to witness the miracle of creation.  That all of it was designed just for me, for that moment of experience.  I "feel" evolution at this level, I guess you could look into the web of life and see what you find there.  When I sit within nature and allow it to speak to me, these same signs unravel and I learn about myself and the miracle of the natural world, how each action speaks loudly, it is just up to us to listen.

Yeah, I'll keep an open-mind. But is that really enough?

Well... you could try what I do - but this process is extensive.  How I found it is through a few different ways - first, I started with no expectations of anything - I just worked on my psychology and everything that felt misaligned or broken or kept me from feeling like my true self, I looked into it from a non-judgmental place.  I looked for differing views on unique problems that I faced.  Finally, the main big boss problem - the fear of death hit me and I went through it by feeling the emotions around it, and I offered love and appreciation for the present moment while listening to a song and looking at a picture of nature.  This is when God came to me.  I had to meet it in the middle by removing all filters, then moving towards my own death and reaching out with appreciation, acceptance and love.  Once I did this, this offered a permanent pathway back to that state that I can take at any time I need to.  I do keep an open mind as well, but I am also willing to "close" things that are not true or accurate.  I just wipe the slate clean, and allow this process of meeting in the middle to see what it gives me.

You could try this, but it is intense and takes a few months.

Wisdom and strength are not very different in practice. If you're wise, that's a strength. And if you're strong, that can help you gain wisdom.

Besides, stronger humans protect the weaker ones of their tribe. But when it comes to politics and survival, life necessitates that some will triumph and rise and that others won't. Sometimes life can be brutal. But the stronger humans are there to protect the weaker ones, even if some small portion might be pathological. The vast majority of strong people are good people that will sacrifice themselves for their loved ones.

Do you think so?  I see humans damaging others, causing wars, destroying cultures instead of coming to understand them. But maybe you're onto something and I just don't see it yet.

Then maybe Karma is just failing as an explanation, maybe we don't need it to explain anything anymore cuz there are better frameworks now, you know? When it comes to understanding reality, vague feelings with a bunch of cool-sounding terms doesn't cut it for me. I look for specifics, things that I can verify.

Well, they aren't vague feelings, they're awakening experiences, complete with information and strongly reminiscent of truth.

I don't know how to translate this to verify it for you, you'll have to just try to do this on your own - maybe something interesting will come to you one day and you'll see what I am getting at, or maybe not, maybe your path is just the very tangible "here right now" reality without the underlying makeup, that's possible, too.

But if you wanna get close to it, your best bet is going to be death awareness in some form, as that's the process by which it comes in.