Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tudo

If I'm God, my soul is the soul of God?

8 posts in this topic

Edited by Tudo

Try to flesh your posts out a little more. At least write a sentence or two. 

I don’t think it’s exactly like that… that you have the soul of God. I think it’s more like you are God. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Your soul is god but there are infinite gods so its special because it has infinite unique Identity. You haven't lived every single life this gives your soul unique structure.

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Try to flesh your posts out a little more. At least write a sentence or two. 

ok.

3 hours ago, Riley H said:

What's your soul?

My ultimate essence...

szV2bJn.jpg

My interpretation of this is from my awakenings - you are both God and also an individual soul.  God places "partitions" that don't even really exist, bubbles like in a soda pop almost, so that it can spread out and witness itself in as many different lenses as it possibly can.  You are connected to everyone else through God's "energy".  The higher up you go in your development, the more aware you become of the various aspects of this process.

I liken the experience of souls to the image above.  The bugs on the window look like little lace angels to me.  They are all connected in unison to God's Light and sing it's praises.  Those who are aware of their nature, they almost sing, you know?  It's such a beautiful thing to be connected to everyone in this way.  I chose the song here, because it sounds to me like a chorus of souls, and the little floating lights remind me of them ascending as well.

I believe, that the more you learn, the more interconnected you become, until these partitions vanish and it all becomes one thing.  That is the ultimate goal.  The true nature of the soul is as follows - it is an imaginative quality to it - we are designed to break free from the constrains of this reality through introspection and self love - and we eventually let go of the need for physicality, and the soul "remembers" that it has this quality to it - that it can imagine anything, become anything.

Sometimes I find a song can help, this offers a lot of visuals into the nature of the soul.  Also, if you want more understanding - I recommend Sri Aurobindo and Jane Robert's Seth Material.  :)  Hope this helps somewhat.

Break me in don’t break me down
Swimming in these empty towns
I wonder if it’s all some master plan
Diving into sweeter bliss
Fallin’ before we miss
Taste the taste before it’s gone and you’re too late
Won’t change what I am
To find who you are
Can’t stay in these lines
When I’m bursting at the seams
My body might collapse
If I carry one more dream
I could be anything

Soul is still seperation. A spiritual seperation, but it's a duality nonetheless.  

Ego is God being lost in a dream and believing that there are many dreamers, even if that person thinks he is in non-duality, like Spira and most others.