Raze

Amazing free resources for men’s dating advice / game

11 posts in this topic

Unfortunately the internet is full of horrible advice for men on how to succeed with women, and a lot of the great teachers have been either banned or deleted their content to move on, or put it behind large paywalls. However there still is a lot of great stuff left online for free. Here are some great free resources for men who want to learn more about success with women 

Alex Social’s seminars 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3dsqUqb_3F1qQAgMvmnx86n_ai089Aqp

Alex was originally hired by RSD because Tyler was so impressed by his skills with women he wanted to learn from him. Alex has uploaded many of his best speeches distilling his experience in attracting women and teaching men to attract women for over 20 years.

Adam Lyon’s 21 studios speeches

Adam Lyons was an old school PUA well known for his unique ideas and understanding of psychology. Here are his lectures for 21 studios where he provides amazing value about how to succeed with women.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9218123563072F37

Adam Lyon’s Tao of badass live steams

Adam Lyons once again provides insane value in a series of livestreams he did for the seemingly defunct Tao of badass dating company. These were mostly advertisements for Tao’s programs which were now removed it seems, but still he provides amazing information on how to succeed with women.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheTaoofBadass/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

Vadim from Honestsignalz infield 

Vadim is a advanced PUA who is very well rounded and still has a lot of infield on YouTube to learn from for free

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPqMJTr6wCIENrpkvrUqayuVsxQ_7Fdi

Vadim from Honestsignalz attraction course

Vadim made a free YouTube course on his mindset about success with women with tons of value throughout. Amazing for those who are already in the game and want to get better.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPqMJTr6wCKl7I5-YrHRxLaslGrpoLsj

David Tian’s free masterclass

David Tian is a former PUA who is now a therapist and relationship coach. He released a free online masterclass with a bunch of basic videos where he distills the most effective game advice, and a ton of lectures on what it means to have a successful relationship and solutions to common issues. Videos from his course were actually used in a university study that found when speed dating, men trained in just this free course were rated significantly more attractive by women and significantly more likely to get her number.

https://davidtianphd.com/masterclass-content/

David Tian’s masculine psychology podcast

David has been releasing a podcast discussing insights about the problems with modern dating advice as well as how become more emotionally healthy and attractive to women, with endless insights from his experience coaching men.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZaz6kYmgxhHGi97500aHdVe6rY_26aYM

Edited by Raze

There are only a few sources I would endorse:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCanxC-SZpsNCUYO8LRxKPDw/featured

https://m.youtube.com/c/JohnAnthonyLifestyle/featured

https://m.youtube.com/c/PlayingWithFireDating

If you limit your sources to those three channels only, and take action in the field, you’d be hard pressed not to be in the top 1% of guys in the game. Just my opinion, but see for yourself.

Honest Signalz demonstrates really solid game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, The0Self said:

There are only a few sources I would endorse:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCanxC-SZpsNCUYO8LRxKPDw/featured

https://m.youtube.com/c/JohnAnthonyLifestyle/featured

https://m.youtube.com/c/PlayingWithFireDating

If you limit your sources to those three channels only, and take action in the field, you’d be hard pressed not to be in the top 1% of guys in the game. Just my opinion, but see for yourself.

Todd is good. He can kind of overcomplicate things and a lot of what he teaches doesn’t work as well if your personality isn’t like his. He also ignores inner game which is the most important part.

John Anthony is a complete fraud 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2XNrIm-bA0

https://krauserpua.com/2018/09/10/jmulv-is-a-fraud-obviously/

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m1KsK30X7Ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBA5zFGJTD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUll5G6FjQo

all he does is endlessly post videos bashing every other PUA. His teaching is just lifted from the old rsd model but he made changes that make it worse like getting physical right away.

Playing with fire is ok, nothing special, his channel is more focused on drama than actually providing value. 

You will not be a top 1% guy from these channels. You can’t be top 1% unless you are putting in 10,000 of practice and getting coaching from an actually advanced guy. JMULV and PWF aren’t advanced.

Edited by Raze

@Raze okay buddy

I thought JAL was a fraud too. I mean it’s just so obvious that he is a fraud. It is. I agree. Until… actually using his shit and having my life literally turn upside down in the best possible way. Lol. It’s a long story as to why it’s so compelling that he’s a fraud. But in fact (believe it or not man) he’s literally one of the very few coaches who are non-fraudulent enough to learn from. 

And if someone told me that two months ago, I would have thought they were insane or dumb. I was actually just misled. Happens to us all. Just one of those things, I guess.

Dig a lot deeper. There are financial reasons for the propagation of stories that he’s a fraud. Maybe some are true but some have been unequivocally proven false.

Regardless, I started doing game more in the style he teaches, and started having incredible results relative to other ways. Simple as that. What can I do other than share my experience? Put yourself in my shoes ? 

But you’re on your own in actually figuring out who the real frauds are. It was an exhausting undertaking for me, and I don’t even want to try to convince anyone else of who they are bc that’s all behind me lol

Checked the vids you linked, just to make sure it wasn’t anything I hadn’t already seen… Nope. You’ve got some work to do.

Getting physical right away is by far the best way. It’s all I ever do now. Not during the day though, obviously. And not with hired guns, clearly.

We can talk if you have any questions and an open mind. But where you are now (where I was two months ago), I doubt you will be receptive to anything helpful.

Edited by The0Self

13 hours ago, The0Self said:

@Raze okay buddy

I thought JAL was a fraud too. I mean it’s just so obvious that he is a fraud. It is. I agree. Until… actually using his shit and having my life literally turn upside down in the best possible way. Lol. It’s a long story as to why it’s so compelling that he’s a fraud. But in fact (believe it or not man) he’s literally one of the very few coaches who are non-fraudulent enough to learn from. 

And if someone told me that two months ago, I would have thought they were insane or dumb. I was actually just misled. Happens to us all. Just one of those things, I guess.

Dig a lot deeper. There are financial reasons for the propagation of stories that he’s a fraud. Maybe some are true but some have been unequivocally proven false.

Regardless, I started doing game more in the style he teaches, and started having incredible results relative to other ways. Simple as that. What can I do other than share my experience? Put yourself in my shoes ? 

But you’re on your own in actually figuring out who the real frauds are. It was an exhausting undertaking for me, and I don’t even want to try to convince anyone else of who they are bc that’s all behind me lol

Checked the vids you linked, just to make sure it wasn’t anything I hadn’t already seen… Nope. You’ve got some work to do.

Getting physical right away is by far the best way. It’s all I ever do now. Not during the day though, obviously. And not with hired guns, clearly.

We can talk if you have any questions and an open mind. But where you are now (where I was two months ago), I doubt you will be receptive to anything helpful.

I didn’t say what he teaches can’t be useful, but whatever is useful from it he lifted directly from old RSD. Have you listened to blueprint decoded and rsd foundations? It is almost exactly what he teaches. He stole it and went on to make dozens of videos attacking rsd and saying it was all fake when it’s exactly what he teaches. 

He isn’t good at getting physical, he posts infields where the girl is clearly uncomfortable. He is trying to apply the teachings from the old physical game book by RSD Ozzie but does it poorly. Read that book instead.

Edited by Raze

43 minutes ago, Raze said:

he posts infields where the girl is clearly uncomfortable

That’s like more than half of the RSD infields. I have his 100 or so paid infields. The girls don’t look particularly uncomfortable. Yeah the fundamentals of game are going to be pretty similar, but his stuff resembles “mystery method but simpler” far more than anything RSD. Check out Todd V infields if you want to see uncomfortable girls (except “the nerd video,” where he’s probably just acting super congruent and so the women actually love it) (and I like Todd V), but whenever they aren’t uncomfortable, look at how hot they are… they are always below 8, and usually far less attractive than that... which does actually matter in this context. There’s an inflection point where you have to have extremely tight game or you’re getting blown out, usually above 8.5. I’ve been closing 8.5 and 9 easily.

As I said though there are financial reasons for the rumors about him. The fact that you posted the vids you did tells me you simply haven’t discovered that yet.

A couple months ago I was literally sure that his 15 girl harem was all hookers. It’s not. And it’s not like he’s that special, the way he does game can be implemented by anyone and they’ll have a massive harem in a few months — good luck getting those results with RSD related stuff.

Edited by The0Self

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

That’s like more than half of the RSD infields. I have his 100 or so paid infields. The girls don’t look particularly uncomfortable. Yeah the fundamentals of game are going to be pretty similar, but his stuff resembles “mystery method but simpler” far more than anything RSD. Check out Todd V infields if you want to see uncomfortable girls (except “the nerd video,” where he’s probably just acting super congruent and so the women actually love it) (and I like Todd V), but whenever they aren’t uncomfortable, look at how hot they are… they are always below 8, and usually far less attractive than that... which does actually matter in this context. There’s an inflection point where you have to have extremely tight game or you’re getting blown out, usually above 8.5. I’ve been closing 8.5 and 9 easily.

As I said though there are financial reasons for the rumors about him. The fact that you posted the vids you did tells me you simply haven’t discovered that yet.

A couple months ago I was literally sure that his 15 girl harem was all hookers. It’s not. And it’s not like he’s that special, the way he does game can be implemented by anyone and they’ll have a massive harem in a few months — good luck getting those results with RSD related stuff.

No actually, rarely is a girl uncomfortable in rsd or Todd infields. Aside from when they purposely post rejections. If you don’t see this you lack ability to read female body language.

John’s own former business partner admitted girls in his infields are often paid hookers or transgender.

Yes sure there are business reasons for people criticizing him, it has nothing to do with his insane attacks on them, meanwhile there is absolutely no business reason he obsessively posts videos bashing everyone else in the industry and constantly sells himself in those same videos as the “true alternative”. Clearly doing this just out of the generous kindness of his heart LMAO .

His stuff is “close” to the mystery method because like I already said he lifted it from early RSD, which came out of the mystery method. It’s not similar because it’s fundamental, it’s similar because he was trained by rsd and still teaches it despite claiming otherwise. 
Whatever excuses you need to make to continue believing in the most blatant scammer in the industry, Who countless former students have come out with proof he shows up drunk on bootcamps and flips out on them when they don’t want to buy more from him.

The evidence in the videos and article I linked is pretty rock solid, clearly on Instagram with a girl he claims he picked up who is shown with a profile on the sugar daddy website he had a profile on filled with lies. His own “lay count” number growth does not make mathematical sense in the slightest. Clearly on video drunk on a bootcamp.

You will never get past intermediate if you cannot tell the problems with his infields, you’re just holding yourself back by strapping your development to a blatant lunatic. Almost everyone who has ever collabed with him regrets it at this point. Anyone who actually followed RSD should he way past what he teaches by now since he just stole their early stuff and made it worse.

Edited by Raze

3 hours ago, Raze said:

The evidence in the videos and article I linked is pretty rock solid, clearly on Instagram with a girl he claims he picked up who is shown with a profile on the sugar daddy website he had a profile on filled with lies. His own “lay count” number growth does not make mathematical sense in the slightest. Clearly on video drunk on a bootcamp.

I'll just give you a tiny taste of just how (again... understandably) misled you are. Not going to waste the time on the rest, though in your best interest, I highly suggest that you do some digging. There is so, SO much more... though I understand where you're coming from because about 2 months ago I could've posted exactly what you just did. Won't even get into how John used to be a raging alcoholic, or how he's always been open about his policy on transgenders (he's banged two and they were both 10/10; that's not something a stage red guy would be open-minded enough to do btw), or how his business associate (iirc) slammed him and then got owned in court (bc they were the one lying, not John), or the myriad of other things I can't remember off the top of my head bc I haven't felt the need to set anyone straight bc, frankly, I selfishly didn't want to create any more people who can compete with my game anyway lol (though now the abundance is making me not even care, so I'll at least offer this kindness to you)...

Listen very carefully:

*** Seeking Arrangement is a sugar daddy site. It has tons of very hot girls. The guys on there are old, rich, and unattractive. You don't have to match with anyone on there... You can direct message them. A lot of these girls are also on Tinder etc and so they're willing to hookup with alpha guys as normal (as in not for money, of course). When you treat it as Tinder (obviously with some tweaks), and run your game... Well? If your game is tight, it ends up being better than Tinder, because you don't have to even match... WAY better. And... What's this...OH!.. Would you look at that!... a sizable part of John's paid program is all about scripts for SA. Weird, huh?9_9

And the reason that's not super well known is because he got sued by Seeking Arrangement for teaching people how to use it for purposes that the site wasn't intended for... xD So now it's on the DL, sort of.

So... Here's the deal: Anyone using his being on a sugar daddy site as evidence against him either 1. doesn't know about the incredibly rich lead source that is SA, and is therefore not very knowledgeable about game, or 2. does know about it, and is using it against him anyway, and is therefore a dishonest unscrupulous liar (possibly butthurt or financially hurt over John calling them out over scamming their customers).

When you mess with people's income, they get angry, unscrupulous, and irrationally vicious. Who knew? xD And John calls out tons of people to a degree that costs them customers... What are the chances a misinformation campaign wouldn't arise in regard to a guy like that? Maybe just entertain that possibility... Or don't! I certainly can't make you.

Not saying John is perfect by any means. I'm just saying you have indeed been (understandably, and very effectively, it seems) misled. No expectation that you will actually listen, but all I can do is inform you.

And it's not like I can't respond to the rest either, I just feel you aren't going to be receptive to it. John has addressed all of it. Simply entertain (not saying accept) the idea that he's legit, and follow the evidence where it leads, and watch him address all those points in his vids on his channel. You're welcome (IF you do that; though I won't hold my breath) -- mind you, 2 months ago I was thinking "Why the fuck would I do that? He's obviously a fraud." ... Well?... Thank God I opened my mind lol. That's all I've got to say. Fuck.

It's up to you now to go and do that, or not.

I'd say that counts as doing everything I possibly can for you. We'll see if it gets through. No hard feelings man, I was in the same boat.

Edited by The0Self