OBEler

Boofing Ketamine Technique

33 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ya'll are overpaying for your ketamine. It should be like $40/g

Damn. I used darknet and it was always 60-100/g. DCK was 30/g but arket and esket blow DCK out.

On 10/8/2022 at 4:39 PM, OBEler said:

@The0Self Thanks, that sounds interesting. Would you prefer an first time egodeath experience with ketamin or better with other psychedelics like lsd or 5meo?

I recognized there is no fear on ketamin. So I ask if the fear of an ego death on ketamin is less than on other substances

5-MeO for sure. But one of the most incredible ego death awakening experiences was from the following:

Took 1g mushrooms and 200mg MDMA orally. Once I could feel both coming up strong, about 30 minutes later, I carefully began VERY slowly sniffing tiny bumps of ketamine, such that by the time the mushrooms and MDMA were peaking, I was about half way to a k hole (k hole is >>140mg so I was at probably 70mg) and then time stopped and I had an infinite love orgasm; became everything. Psychedelic + Entactogen + Dissociative combo is extremely intense though, so tread very lightly.

Edited by The0Self

8 hours ago, The0Self said:

Psychedelic + Entactogen + Dissociative combo is extremely intense though, so tread very lightly.

Sounds awesome lol

On 9/10/2022 at 6:23 PM, OBEler said:

@Ry4n interesting, how did you do that exactly (doses and Timing)? 

Keta is really interesting substance and good Researched. Still no one knows really about why "brain damage" can happen over time 

A solid method for me was 1.5 grams and doing small K bumps almost immediately after whilst waiting for the mushroom effects to kick in. The mushrooms were potent though so you may need more but when combined not much of either substance is needed at all. 

It seems to replicate exactly what I’d imagine the meditative journey to enlightenment through Buddhism would be; essentially stripping away all the layers of identity until all you’re left with is the “I am”; that void of pure awareness, however subsequently when the psilocybin kicks in the full divine nature of that awareness is revealed alongside the classic Unity experience. 

It’s absolutely fascinating transitioning from a peaceful, detached state of pure awareness into a divine, infinite, connected unity experience immediately after. 

2 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Sounds awesome lol

It was. But it was incredibly, surprisingly intense. You would think the mdma would make it a little less intense, as it kind of can make an LSD trip less harsh… Not really the case when you’re adding it to a dissociative… and especially to a disso-psych combo. The love and ego death was overwhelming before I even got up to a decent dose of the k. Ego death came before I even got half way to a k hole, so this body was walking around on a disso with nobody in there doing or knowing or understanding anything — there was just indescribable beauty. The song that was playing during the experience makes me trip a bit, years later, just from hearing it.

@King Merk

(Sorry for reference) 

I have still a hangover (mild strange headache) from my first ketamin try on saturday, every Day is less but I still can feel it. Is this normal? It's already day 4 after trip

@OBEler I’ve not experienced that particular side but all drugs impact ppl differently so I’m not surprised that you would have some mild headaches after use

MDMA is the psych that makes me feel like shit the day after. Ketamine has always been easy for my flesh suit to handle

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@King Merk my symptoms are gone now. First day feel normal again. 

This strange headache was definitively coming from keta. I will see, maybe next time there is Zero headache 

Reading all things ketamine things. The plan is to boof 40mg of k today. Which I pay $120 a gram for… and it’s usually sold out he he. 

@Karla 40 mg is too low. With 50 mg I almost felt nothing so start at least with 50 mg. Good luck and report please :) 

On 11/18/2022 at 1:31 PM, OBEler said:

@Karla 40 mg is too low. With 50 mg I almost felt nothing so start at least with 50 mg. Good luck and report please :) 

Thanks! I was reading a couple things online and realized 40mg might be too low for me. I went with 50mg and I realized I probably could have done more but you never know until you try.

I will try 85mg next time. Going to post a separate report.

Hey! Just a quick question. I need your help.

I have access to this type of K.  The prospectus says, every 1 mL is 100 mg = 115.3 mg of ketamine hydrochloride + 0.1 mg of benzetonium chloride.

Can I plug 1 mL? 

@ilke 100 mg =115 + 0.1?

I think you can plug it. But as first timer 115 mg keta could be too overwhelming. 80 to 100 would be better