Majed

why am i attracted to stage red ?

10 posts in this topic

i consider myself fresh into stage yellow, but for some obscure reason i am attracted to stage red, i find it appealing. maybe it is an overreaction from my blue upbringing and my stage blue shadow, i always listened to rap music, i used to watched a lot of wwe when i was young, and i got heavily attracted to pick up recently. i used to be violent sometimes too.

@Majed Sounds to me like you have a stage red shadow.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Majed It would mean that you haven't fully integrated stage red. I'm not sure how to express it more specifically than that. Perhaps another user could help explaining it

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

same. It caused me to have a masculine awakening. awaken the fire within your soul ???

Genesis 27:27-29

Parts work is good, recognizing we’re more like a united ecosystem/universe within a larger universe, fractal, than we are a singular entity, is very useful. We are many, we latch onto one of the more powerful archetypes running within us and claim it to be our ‘self’.

Yeah you'll have to integrate, that is become, more stage red for a while to learn the lessons it has to teach. Then you'll exhaust that craving and be bored of it. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Does a stage yellow need to ask someone else why they're one way or not the other? Why not retrospect?

Also, how did you integrate green and practically impacted the world in a green stage way? Genuine question :)

P.S. Pick up is very orange.

@slimper i have not impacted the world in a green way, in the sense that i did not have a life purpose at the time. i have just done a little bit of charity work for a vegan ngo. i frame pick up as satisfying my cravings for sex, intimacy, relationships,etc... to move up maslow's hierarchy of needs, which is a very stage yellow, holistic and systemic approach to things. and actually yellow is all about asking others and hearing their perspectives, this is why yellow is very big on education, life long learning, talking to therapists and life coaches, taking courses, etc... this does not mean that you do not introspect, meditate or contemplate, but rather that you do both.