Guest Edvardas

Similar teaching to Leo: The Disappearance of the Universe

6 posts in this topic

The Disappearance of the Universe: Straight Talk about Illusions, Past Lives, Religion, Sex, Politics, and the Miracles of Forgiveness by Gary R. Renard 

God-tier book. On-par with Conversations with God. A compliment to A Course In Miracles. For those for whom ACIM was difficult to digest, this is a helpful probiotic and more. Extremely clear and helpful. Do yourself a favor and get it brothas.

Thanks for the suggestion! Good addition to my list, been trying to read more lately.

Cheers! Just finished reading it. Never laughed and cried and got my mind transformed so strongly by a single book. Hope you enjoy it. :) 

@Edvardas thanks I am looking more books like conversations with God. I've never resonated with ACIM. But maybe i'll change my mind. Thanks

On 2-10-2022 at 6:57 PM, Edvardas said:

The Disappearance of the Universe: Straight Talk about Illusions, Past Lives, Religion, Sex, Politics, and the Miracles of Forgiveness by Gary R. Renard 

God-tier book. On-par with Conversations with God. A compliment to A Course In Miracles. For those for whom ACIM was difficult to digest, this is a helpful probiotic and more. Extremely clear and helpful. Do yourself a favor and get it brothas.

I've read like 70-80 books and this is my new favourite book on par with david hawkins transcending the levels of consciousness. I would also want to add , that you need to be far in development to be able to understand this book from Gary, it's not for regular people

Thank for this great find @Edvardas

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Cool share. Noticed he has a video interview at the gas pump: 

In case anybody else finds it useful to get a feel for an author before diving in.