Deepak sadhwani

Unconscious Mechanism Backfiring

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys , whenever i don't do meditation with peace after then i feel guilty or also when i want to purchase books but i don't need that books now few books are already in pending if i don't buy i feel guilty, i aware about mechanism backfiring but i don't know how to slove it anyone know ?

19 minutes ago, Deepak sadhwani said:

whenever i don't do meditation with peace after then i feel guilty

lol what ? 

@Deepak sadhwani you need to be fully conscious of what's really going on.

it's not that you're feeling guilty because of those things in particular. you're just feeling guilty and this is your pattern. it will be with you no matter what you do, unless you notice it and recognize it as your pattern. it's simply your pattern so you can let it go.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya what do you think about it i want slove this issue from root, should i do mindfulness and feel where this sensation locate in my body or use another method ask question why i am feeling this ? And create that kind of question ? (@Alii !) 

@Deepak sadhwani  I'd recommend forming a meditation habit (without skipping a day) and practice being present. Your problems & issues, no offense, sound very vague.

You need to dig deep into yourself and find out what you really want out of life. Instead of playing victim, take responsibility for EVERYTHING happening in your life. 

@Alii i am doing meditation last 1 year but old pattern come from self judgement and limit belief system this issue is deep i now i am only scratch surface but i don't how to go deep  

8 minutes ago, Deepak sadhwani said:

@ajasatya what do you think about it i want slove this issue from root, should i do mindfulness and feel where this sensation locate in my body or use another method ask question why i am feeling this ? And create that kind of question ? (@Alii !) 

do everything you can. it's your freedom, your life, your happiness, that's on the table. listen to your own intuition.

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, Deepak sadhwani said:

but old pattern come from self judgement and limit belief system this issue is deep i now i am only scratch surface but i don't how to go deep  

@Deepak sadhwani For the second time, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY  

You should look deep into the feeling of guilt. After some time, if you hold in long enough, you should notice that there are certain unconscious beliefstructures and thoughts hidden in this feeling. Look what believe of the world you find on the bottom. there is always a belief that supports/triggers a feeling

Edited by Echoes