LSD-Rumi

DPT is so weak ( not potent)

10 posts in this topic

Leo always says he is more sensitive to all psychedelics and I usually say Meh, maybe he is exagerrating a bit. but I guess he is right. He reports his dosage of 30 mg rectally administered DPT as a strong trip. I tried it, and it is a microdose at best. I think a real dose of DPT starts at 90mg rectally. 

Or Did I just became a basic bro who cannot feel any psychedelic? Fk me

* I tried smoking 30mg and it hits strong. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

You're almost 100% certainly using a shit device or not good w the torch etc.

Use the Glass VaporGenie, do it one hit style, so slow in breath until it's like sheer clouds then IN all the way and hold... Torch lighter, slightly aggressive technique. Torch down a bit into the cap thingy.

Oh DPT. Soz looks like "DMT", still the GVG is da bomb dot com.

Edited by RMQualtrough

7 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@RMQualtrough I was talking abou plugging it. Do you plug it or just smoke it?

Absolutely no idea mate sorry... I've not used DPT.

However all this anal stuff is no good. Watch people vape toad for example, they literally pass out cold. Meanwhile Leo sticks it up his ass and lies in the bath jerking off. It's almost perverse, and clearly nowhere even remotely close to the strength of vaped toad.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:11 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

but I guess he is right.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LSD-Rumi your experience sounds normal. I think even as high as 150 mg plugged is a way to go, and something around 250-400 mg oral.

Vaping DPT freebase is the most effective method. Works best in form of eliquid, qnd then you just toke bit by bit until you are satisfied with strength. You don't need to do one big toke as with DMT. You can vape once or you can vape for hours.

Normal cheap eliquid vape device. Not some elaborate glass and gas torch combo for perverts. That's what you vapor genie guys are, perverts xD

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo Cool bro, thanks. Btw, how was your experience with DPT? I didn't feel any sinister or evil energy like they say online and for me it was a very warm and positve vibes overall ( but I didn't hit any real solid doses tho)

@LSD-Rumi I haven't encountered anything sinister either. But DPT for sure tingles the part of mind that sees faces everywhere more than other psychedelics. So if that's scary for someone, then DPT might not be for them. It also gives a lot of physical sensations, so if someone is scared of it then it might be scary for them.

10 hours ago, Girzo said:

Not some elaborate glass and gas torch combo for perverts. That's what you vapor genie guys are, perverts xD

Lol

xD

:x

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.