Jannes

Connor Murphy seems to be doing well

6 posts in this topic

The second one was acted until the 7min mark. When I first saw the video I became so alive. His crazy series was the most entertaining thing I ever watched in my life. But fortunately he does "well" ? Also I think the way he deals with the crazy events is super clever. Just calling everything intentional exercises to get over his social anxiety. And the proof is in the pudding, this guy seems to have lost pretty much all of his social anxiety so the haters don’t really have anything against him. 

He says he watches a lot of cringe videos to get over his social anxiety. I noticed in myself, if I consciously act cringe I gain confidence. Cringe videos also seem to help if I grind through them while staying conscious. But what’s the reason deeper for it? Is it just that our mind realizes that doing something cringe isn’t going to kill it?

Thats a good idea tbh, do you have a playlist of cringe videos you watch?

You get desensitized to it I guess, and realize the fear isnt real

I had a bad experience doing a comfort zone challenge though, someone asked me "are you okay" in a mean way. that traumatized me

Edited by bliss54

@Jannes I cannot understand how a guy who experienced God and its beauty and purity, can go back to making this shit. I know he is mentally ill and he went berserk, but man I wished he would walk the right path again.

1 hour ago, bliss54 said:

Thats a good idea tbh, do you have a playlist of cringe videos you watch?

You get desensitized to it I guess, and realize the fear isnt real

That’s crazy connors journey. It doesn’t get much better then that :D

Although watching more then one person cringe would be good as well. Maybe I should start a mega-thread.

I had a bad experience doing a comfort zone challenge though, someone asked me "are you okay" in a mean way. that traumatized me

It’s okay to be nervous. In fact if you act in a way that makes you nervous it shows that you push yourself. So in a way you should be proud of yourself that you could gather the motivation to act in a way that makes you nervous. 

22 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Jannes I cannot understand how a guy who experienced God and its beauty and purity, can go back to making this shit. I know he is mentally ill and he went berserk, but man I wished he would walk the right path again.

Everybody has got to make a living. His subscriber watch him to be the gym guy who picks up women. There are lower consciousness activities to make a living plus he brings a higher consciousness flavour into it with his social anxiety teachings. So I think he is contributing to society. 
He said in one of his somewhat recent videos that he wants to become a buddhist monk. Maybe he wants to ground himself in reality first before going at it again. Haven’t realized god to a significant extend yet but what do you think would be appropriate for him to do after that realization?

His clickbait content is banned here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.