integral

How to love yourself and not confuse relationship validation for love?

5 posts in this topic

How do we avoid attachment in relationships and dependence?

When a partner pulls away how do we avoid the negative feelings that compels us to "try to fix it"?

How do we love ourselves completely?

I tried an exercise where i visualized/Imagined my self (physical body + mind) and spoke to him and understood him as I would other people. I felt like it was a new perspective i never really considered and was able to empathize with that person and understand his journey. Trying to speak to him I cant think of anything to say to help him besides hugging him and telling him that I love him, crying with him. I suspect this is a mockery of the real thing focusing on love as an emotion. Im not sure this is really getting me anywhere or making progress, what method really gets results? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Realize God's love for "you" which is totally unconditional.. :) the struggle for love is inching you towards God... A blessing in disguise.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing great find!

@integral You avoid those feelings by thinking differently about the whole situation. If a partner wants to pull away, that is okay. Allow them freedom. Don't be selfish.

On the other hand before you reached these states of consciousness, once the emotion is there, accept it fully. Trying to avoid negative feelings is the most and fastest road to negative feelings.

How To Deal With Strong Negative Emotions

If you deserve love, then you deserve love. Don't make it complicated. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson