Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RMQualtrough

Where is the non-cope forum?

7 posts in this topic

Where can I find a community that is not just 95% spiritual/religious stories and alleged experiences?

Conversations should be stimulating centered round this kind of topic but without walls of religious copers and weird ego/afterlife beliefs.

I thought maybe older men, say 50+, on similar communities on Reddit etc. Probably would be good.

Is it annoying that there isn't anything to discuss? I'm sure it is. Maybe that's why there aren't any such communities, and why monks don't bother talking. There's nothing to say but the same identical rehashes........

My advice is to look for communities where everyone has the same mindset. Don't limit yourself to 'spirituality' communities; architecture, music and film hold many insights (as long as you stay away from the pretentious people).

Remember that communities consist entirely of individuals. Most of them won't have their thoughts straight and consequently will have nothing meaningful to discuss.

@OnePointTwo I'd have nothing meaningful to discuss, I mean, you can only just end up rehashing over and over.

I am just bored. So. So. So. So. Bored. BORED. Can you believe with a topic so grand, there's nothing to say without being obnoxious?

Investigate your reality and use forums when you're having difficulty crossing barriers. I think the mods here need to step up their standards and delete the pointless, vague, rambly and short posts.

Edited by OnePointTwo

What do you want to discuss?

What is the discussion about if we remove the dogmas of the forum etc?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

@OnePointTwo I'd have nothing meaningful to discuss, I mean, you can only just end up rehashing over and over.

I am just bored. So. So. So. So. Bored. BORED. Can you believe with a topic so grand, there's nothing to say without being obnoxious?

Remember, it’s a comedy.

Nothing much to discuss except life as it appears to be, put back on the suit of the ‘I’, and keep on keeping on. 

Apparently.

@RMQualtrough

Enlightenment is obnoxious intellectualism for people who have yet to parody their being.

They have to be on the nose instead of out to lunch.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.