The Mystical Man

God of War Ragnarok

8 posts in this topic

I can't play most games anymore. Most games bore me and don't meet my quality expectations. But I am looking forward to the upcoming God of War game:

Santa Monica Studio is the second-best game company. Right after Naughty Dog:

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

This one looks similar to that piece of shit they released in 2018 and called it GOW. I wouldn't get my hopes high unless you played GOW 2018 and liked it

Enjoy some fine analysis.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

This one looks similar to that piece of shit they released in 2018 and called it GOW. I wouldn't get my hopes high unless you played GOW 2018 and liked it

Enjoy some fine analysis.

I did play GoW 2018. It's not a masterpiece, but it's certainly better than most games that come out. The first GoW is still my favorite in the series. I loved the intrigue of the temple, and at the end you felt as though you went on a long adventure.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I played so many good games in my Life. 
GoW was just a casual game. Level-design makes me headache. Story is weak. It is just a normal game, which got overhyped 

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I played so many good games in my Life. 

Me too. But most of them came out in the olden days. Most modern games are boring. I play it for an hour or two, and I have no idea why I should waste twenty or thirty hours of my life to complete this pointless game. With GoW I could sense that this was all leading to a grand climax. And after the climax I had to think about the experience for a week.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

GoW was just a casual game.

Definitely not a casual game. It's a great action-adventure.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Level-design makes me headache.

Level design is all right. 

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Story is weak.

Story is better than most wannabe "Story-Driven" games. 

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It is just a normal game, which got overhyped

It did get overrated in the sense that this is definitely not a masterpiece, but compared to so many other games that come out these days, it's at the very least "good", if not "great". 

@OBEler Which one you referring to? old ones or the new one. Because the old ones are pure artisrty. Combat system is great, enemies are cool and can be very tricky in certain combinations, the environments are fantastic are very variable, cutscenes are amazing, the music is so good, the story is actually somewhat deep to be honest, Kratos is suffering and wants just to forget.

When I first played Gow 2 on the ps2, my jaw dropped literally. It was my first game on the ps2 and I thought all the ps2 games will be this good, I was so wrong.  

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi I refer to the newest one on ps4. 

Ok the grafic is great, combat also. There is some good stuff there. But the level Design is awful, like Tomb raider too linear and tricky. I dont like these jumping around things, solving puzzles which are sometimes just annoying because of try and error or activate one thing and then run as fast as possible to the other thing like puzzles. Thats copied from zelda by the way and just lame. 

Maybe Story was better in the previous ones.cannot remember 

Edited by OBEler