BlessedLion

Any get their fillings removed ?

6 posts in this topic

After doing some research I’m actually so post at the US dental association and their use of heavy metals on peoples mouths. I had no say in the matter and got fillings at a young age. 

I have a big one on my right bottom tooth. I want it gone for sure. 

Has anyone successfully done this? Where can I go to safely get this done?

Yes, I went in to get some cavities filled, and asked them to remove the metal filling while in there, and replace it with the dental composite. Its a tooth colored resin.

Its kind of a gross experience as they drill the old mercury filling out, knowing that its actively leaking into your mouth tissue as they break it down, but better than leaving it in I say!

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

On 4.10.2022 at 6:04 PM, Realms of Wonder said:

Its kind of a gross experience as they drill the old mercury filling out, knowing that its actively leaking into your mouth tissue as they break it down, but better than leaving it in I say!

I'm not sure anymore if removing them is better than leaving them in.

If it's a good filling the loss of material (into the mouth) due to abrasion might be extremely low.

I had Mercury fillings removed. Normally dentists are supposed to apply a very elaborate procedure to remove these filling in a way so that no metal can be absorbed in the mouth. It's kinda like attaching some rubber skin on the tooth, all around the outer edge of your tooth so that only the top of the tooth itself is exposed/visible.

But my dentist didn't do that and just started drilling the stuff out.

I did a heavy metal test about two years ago and had about 13 times the amount of the upper limit for mercury, so I guess it didn't go so well for me.

You’ve gotta be careful how you have them removed because if you don’t do it right you’ll leech a fuck ton of mercury into your body.

Look up holistic dentists in your area. I got a quote and it’ll cost me 2K to get my 4 amalgam fillings removed so I’m saving up for that. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Try and find a SMART certified dentist for higher chances of success, ill have mine taken out this week. Also take an x-ray of your teeth after you get them taken out just to make sure there are no traces left.