Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

Oh and if at any point you’re saying that they “don’t have a choice”, this is of course, although this statement may surprise you, a perfectly reasonable statement to make @Devin.

But! It is at this point you see Devin that they give up aka forfeit their rights to freedom at the precise moment they wish to use the very freedom they wish to justify they’re entitled to by their very existence by taking away another’s existence.

This is why we put them in prison, in case you’re not aware. We put people inside boundaries we create to ensure that they respect the boundaries of those outside those boundaries, that is the very purpose of a prison, among other, at least the essence of it.

When we say, “I didn’t have a choice” we automatically in that moment forfeit our freedom aka jail time or if you’re the child who certainly didn’t have a choice, protection of their sovereignty that was violated by someone who didn’t adequately wish to acknowledge their own.

No one's saying to not put them in prison, everyone has agreed that should be done, you're projecting reading what you want to read and overlooking what people actually said. No one is suggesting it should be considered okay.

On 9/19/2022 at 6:02 PM, Clabber Girl said:

I understand how Leo may not have trauma from his experience .... However the pedo guy could be still molesting other boys to this day and causing trauma for other people. I wonder how he feels about that?

Certainly possible, but it's not really my business to chase down pedophiles.

You understand how much drama is invovled in criminally convicting someone like that? That drama will cause way more trauma than the act itself. Which is of course why most women don't even report rape or molestation. Most times it's easier to just let a thing go rather than going on a crusade.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

@Leo Gura so he got 10 years or whatever it was I was quite young and haven’t wanted to ask questions for years. He got let out. Caught doing it again in Queensland, Australia. I am from Melbourne. He was thrown back in prison. I’ve had a lot of anger to sort through over it, like I wanted to find him and off him myself because a lot of people like me, it’s not just about our loved ones being victims (perhaps I was molested as well but that’s irrelevant), it was about protecting the safety of other people, as that was often on my mind as well in the past few years. So there’s an empathy component to it.

I understand.

In the end you gotta ask yourself whether your crusade is actually a net positive for your life, and if it isn't, let it go because you got better things to do.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 hours ago, lxlichael said:

Now either you live out in the Sahara desert somewhere where you’ve never had contact with children or witnessed children in various ways or you don’t possess the same disgust sensitivity which is typically correlated with an intrinsic sense of morality. This aspect of you reminds me of Phil Pappas who slimes his way out of everything and into anything to be honest. I’d prefer not to converse with you.

Assumptions that I'm attracted to children and cant resist or have no understanding of social norms/ morality and am unable to not  look at children bending over lol. I've been called a pedophile by multiple people now, then when I explain my perspective I'm accused of "slimes his way out of everything and into anything". More like you cant stop projecting what you want to see and justifying your projections on to me. 

This is happening because some people need you to first empathize and show understanding for them before they can understand or consider your ideas. I naturally don't care who is speaking and focus only on the ideas so when talking to feeler types i forget to first to play the game they need to open up.  

Your last paragraph is simply a subtle way of removing the ammunition from me, you read the person and show them what you attempt to reveal as projection as a means of disarmament. You wear people down through any form of persuasion your brain can come up with to help them see “the logical” side of things which can very likely be the illogical course of action and is purely logical relative to the satisfaction of your wants and desires. That’s a mirror for you. I see through people easily and I see through you. 

... Now I don’t see you as particularly malicious but you are particularly cunning that much is obvious and I don’t take kindly to a lack of authentic communication. You’ve created a habit in your life of often hiding your intentions from others to both build trust and not negate trust and you use your cognitive empathy in intrusive ways to accomplish your own goals believing your way of viewing things must be right for them because you have that desire in that moment rather than respecting the psychological space of the person and in this case the psychological space of the seriousness of this issue which destroys families, societies and moral fibre, a needed seriousness in your tone that had been absent throughout only until now after my sharing has begun to show.

Your the first person to point this out about me and it has plenty of truth to it. I use empathy to ease people into a sense of comfort, to calm them, so to have open conversations and allow a space for growth and understanding. I know exactly what people want to hear, but i have the integrity not to use it for selfish purposes. Yes i wear people down, but your egos are so dense its the requirement you've set. The worst I've done in my life is push ideas that where half assed and convince people using empathy and persuasion, or stay in a job or relationship much longer then normal people would of been able to because people love me (because I craft a personality for them that they love). All of this came from a childhood with a emotionally immature father who put the burden of his emotional state onto his children, so i learned to understand what others where experiencing and keep them happy to survive.

I hide my intentions to does who require me to hide them, its there limitations that force people to treat them a specific way. Its like someone who hates liars and attacks anyone that opens up to them, that forces everyone around them to lie to them. You guys force everyone to play your social games or else there are consequences, The less dense an ego the more authentic I can be with them. You guys attack anyone who is not at your standard so you force people to be unauthentic around you.

To be fully loving of someone is to understand them with out judgment and when you are able to treat people that way you will get the authenticity you always wanted from the world. 

I viewed this conversation as a place to discus the big picture ideas here and not focus on empathizing with peoples individual stories. We know what the individual stories are and emotional impact. Leos post was to bring awareness to a more broader perspective outside the standard hate filled one. 

Was all this crafted for you? Yes. But why is it hurting you? I showed you the person you wanted to see! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@lxlichael To speak with no adaptation to another's needs is not the same as authenticity. 

I'm not manipulating and persuading with empathy at the level you think I am. Its happening within the parameters of the needs to the people im talking to, so to give them what they want so they can get out of there own way. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yes I know you’ve been getting away with it your whole life which is why you’ve gotten so good at it but at higher levels you’ll now learn that people see right through it and they find it disrespectful. They want to see who you are not who you think they are and then your response to that imaginary image you have In your head of them and then your attempts at persuasion that when successful just inflates your ego projections on this being something that brings stability to your sense of self and sense of others, which is false, you know it doesn’t, you’d rather have straight forward conversations so you can connect more, but you’ve struggled to so you sometimes as well use ideational exchanges as a means to justify the connection that isn’t going to happen because it’s a self fulfilling prophecy as you surround yourself with those you have to act as a codependent people pleaser towards, in part. Codependents aren’t all good.

It does not inflate my ego, its the dumb work i need to do to cater to the fools I love. 

Lets imagine a gf situation, the connection happens as best i can make it happen, if i don't adapt there will be 0 connection. So im doing my best to get that 60-70% connection score for me and a 100% from there perspective. 

The thing is im extremely good at giving people the opportunity to like/love me in RL and it doesn't cost me anything and it benefits them with a good experience. 

I dont think authenticity has anything to do with this conversation, I am not manipulating them to achieve some goal at there expense, in the past i would mostly do this because i wanted people to like me and wanted to avoid conflict.

But now im doing it to give people the opportunities they need to open up and experience love. The love people experience is authentic and i guide them to grow from it.

Its a Win-Win-Win. Everyone is wining. 

In the context of this topic, i spoke straight to the point and it was a mistake. So now i need to do the empathy work to remove the emotional blockages in the road to understanding. The empathy work you guys force people to do to talk to you. You guys literally force people to communicate in your language and then complain that they are not being authentic. o.O

Edited by integral

I think it's time to wrap this up.