electroBeam

Ask A Girl Where You Went Wrong If She Rejects You?

72 posts in this topic

@jse

9 hours ago, jse said:

I'm so outta touch... Is this what pick up is about?

e40a835a4e49cc913d1cb37642c1c2e8.jpg

If you're the guy in blue....I'm the one taking the picture! lol!!!    I'm not giving up though.  I think we all deserve to be loved unconditionally, but I'm learning to be perfectly ok by myself too, which is even better!   All this consciousness and enlightenment work really does make a HUGE difference!

@Toby

6 hours ago, Toby said:

@Falk That sounds like the "best of" of pickup community platitudes.
----
Other than that, there is nothing weird about asking a girl where you went wrong if you have Asperger / Autism. That is something which is an expression of the condition. (I guess someone mentioned that @electroBeam has this condition).

I was the one that mentioned it.  We both had talked to each other in a different thread/topic about Asperger's and disabilities.  He has Asperger's, and I'm learning disabled, with dietary induced ADD and a huge possibility of being Asperger's myself (although I've never been properly diagnosed, but know people that had Asperger's and shared the same classic symptoms).   We were talking in a previous topic about how these "ROLES" (our disabilities)...these labels.... can mentally hold us back.   And we are labeled a lot of the time because we may not learn or understand things in a typical academic teaching style.  The education system is sad, and very far behind.  If they changed or shifted the way they taught to different people they would pick up on things very quickly.  (And I can personally account to that because I taught my ex best friend who had Asperger's how to add, subtract, multiply and divide using different techniques in four days.  And he's a very highly intelligent person who ran a multi-million dollar business).  

There are many people with Asperger's out there that are very famous and successful.   I understand that we can sometimes not pick up on social cues that others would normally pick up on, or even catch on to jokes.   That's why I sympathize to his cause, because if I was in his position I would want someone to do the same for me!  And I think it's an excellent question because it's considered not normal to do that, but I've encountered times where I've been asked online in facebook messages and I was perfectly comfortable being honest.  I'm sure there may come a time where the sexes can openly things of that nature and it will be perfectly normal.  I think if there is a way that it can be done, why not explore it?  And who really cares what anyone thinks?  ;) 

@I_Like_Thing @Shin

7 hours ago, Shin said:

<----- Literally my face when I read the last 6 words.

7 hours ago, I_Like_Thing said:

I want to share a fail-safe pickup technique Leo showed me the last time I visited him in Vegas. He drove me well out of the city, which made me nervous because I thought there might be a hole just my size pre-dug out in the desert someplace, but my fears subsided when he drove into the parking lot of what looked like some dive bar in the middle of nowhere. I followed Leo inside; he had the swaggar and stride of someone who had tread this ground many times.

Girls recognized Leo, and smiled when greeting him. They looked me up and down, and finally lined up and Leo told me to pick one. I had a difficult time choosing, but I picked the one girl who seemed like she might like me. After this, and here is the pickup technique I want to share, Leo said, "I got this covered, bro," and he pulled out his credit card. 

Ok, I may be having an Asperger's moment here.... did this really happen?  Or is this a joke?  This flew right over my head! lol

@Falk

16 hours ago, Falk said:

4. Your life purpose is higher than any women! In general don´t let the women itself be the purpose or hope that she will be or that she will do things for you ...that´s just lazy and passive and castrated!! Don´t do this shit!

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner!!!!  So TRUE!  Life purpose MUST be your top priority!

@Peace and Love Of course labels can become an identity or hold someone back or limit someone but they are also pointers what certain symptoms are. For example if someone with aspergers cannot read emotions or facial expressions (while other people can without any effort or thinking about it), it is something that actually can be tested and impedes functioning socially. Of course someone can improve on that to a certain degree, but basically it is a handicap compared to so called neurotypical people that cannot be overcome even if there are also a lot of positives in that condition.
The same is with learning disorders: it is impossible to somehow teach a child math that is labeled having "dyscalculia". Improvements are possible but overcoming it is not possible. It's different when there is ADD or ADHD that causes some learning problems. And it is also different when someone is wrongly labeled a certain condition or has only minor disabilities.

Edited by Toby

On 26/02/2017 at 11:26 AM, jse said:

rejection.jpg

Nice pic. Why does this happen? Cause no one wants to get with a stranger. Those who do, it doesn't last long. You can't even be a stranger to yourself. You probably won't be happy with life. It's worth the time and effort to develop yourself, get to know yourself, and then find a suitable partner.

On 2/15/2017 at 11:34 AM, electroBeam said:

Has anyone been successful in figuring out how to ask a girl for dating/attraction feedback when she rejects you? I went cold approach today and found a girl, but she said she was too busy, so I asked her frankly in a playful way, where did i go wrong, and she didn't want to tell me and just kept laughing. This was on the phone btw. 

Has anyone else been successful in asking out girls who rejected them on where they went wrong? Like how will you improve if you're not entirely sure on what you did wrong in the first place.

Points for creativity :D. People in that situaltion are most likly not to awnser honestly. However what ya got to lose;).

Be confident in youself as that has been proven to be the best method. Go get youself some kitty :P

Hey!!!!

What an interesting thread! 

I came back to reply.

My opinion:

This is not matter of girl or boy,man or woman,young or old.

It has to do with connection

Any type of connection. Your chemistry with the other person,the good timing,the experiences you both had at the past,your desires,your emotional intelligence,your understanding,and your abillity to love.

Everything happens for a reason. If something goes the opposite way just let it be. If someone rejected you,let them be as they are,want what they want,accept them with their opinions and decisions,because what YOU've always wanted and will always want is relief.  Someone to love you,accept you the way you are,understand you,be there for you,and doesnt judge you. All is for your well being and its all about your feelings. You want to feel good. You believe that If you have it,it will make you feel better. Well,you are searching love in all the wrong places. People cant give you what you already have inside.

Stop searching the object of your attention to give love to. You are love.

There will always be someone to love you and someone who doesnt.

Your goal is to feel this love,and give love no matter the person/being. Give love to everyone. Everybody needs love. Start with yourself. Top priority. Then go to your animals which they are not judgemental beings and it would be easier for you. Then try with a person in need-and old man/woman with dementia for example (give them your love and see what happens,they are unconditional beings for the most part) give everyone love and dont expect to take back.

Then love with find you.

And it will be so good,and unexpected...almost you wont need it.

Popi.

Delusion #1: Thinking that love comes from an external source, yep after your 5th divorces, maybe you'll start to hear what we're saying here.

#2 is when you think you're right when you're delusional as fuck, I struggle a lot with this one sometimes xD

And it will be so good,and unexpected...almost you wont need it.

Almost shocked when someone give back, like "what are you doing, really ? Oh ok, that's nice, thank you !"

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 2/28/2017 at 1:18 AM, jse said:

I'm so outta touch... Is this what pick up is about?

e40a835a4e49cc913d1cb37642c1c2e8.jpg

I want to be picked up like this! :$

If you're not good with girls from the start then it's going to be almost impossible to get noticeably no matter how hard u try or analyze your situation. I know hard work is not supposed to betray you in general, but I believe that it sadly does with women. In my honest opinion, like singing, It's a talent that you either have you or you don't. That's another reason why this world is mostly filled with suffering, hopelessness, and futility