Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

How is Consciousness

9 posts in this topic

Able to become forms? As space and time and objects? If I'm talking to a friend, and imagine that I'm talking to Dobby from Harry Potter, are they both as real as each other? 

If I imagine being a cat, is it as real as me imagining that I'm a human? If I imagine I'm a Martian, is it as real as me imagining that I'm an earthling? Is all, really, imaginary? 

I mean, densities and forms and all the detailednesses of the world? Are the place that I'm in and people around me, and Dobby also, ahaha, all imaginary? 

Time and space and history, all imaginary? That's fucking crazy, but maybe that's how the moment point, in a sense, is found, hmm. 

Biology and physics and chemistry, and even, the craziest of all, the frickin laws of logic. That really is the craziest shit. That idea is the craziest. How can the frickin laws of logic be also imaginary, man? That's the craziest idea, that's just frickin impossible, man. 

But I think the laws of logic might be God itself, that, like, it is the barrier of being. But it's still weird, man. It still, kinda, is so weird, man. 

Laws of logic, in that sense, seems to be the substance of reality, or like the very, in a sense, "light" of reality. How can "it" be illusory? 

It is like the "nonphysical" ground "on" which everything is built. It is like the being of being, ad infinitum. How can it be illusory? 

It is like if it is illusory, then it is illusory, then existence is that itself, feeding unto itself by being the modality of that which is being. 

That's like the craziest idea ever in existence, or of existence, that being is being, and, "also", in the "process" of being, and that's the weird point, I guess, of intuition, but I, in a sense, don't know wtf it really is, if you know what I mean. 

To me, it feels like, no philosopher truly understood the importance, and the true meaning, of intuition, even if some of them talked about it. They also tried to rationalize intuition, they claimed that rationality is greater than intuition, that intuition, at best, is a subset of reason. 

But, I think, they were all utterly wrong, even if they said that intuition is important, they still made it something that is based on nonintuitive understandings, without even being aware of it, and that's just so weird. 

If one thinks intuition is based on religiousity, then they have no clue about what they are talking about. However if one, also, thinks that it is based on the idea of "being based on", then they also don't understand it. It's a subtle shit. 

Edited by Vibroverse

22 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

If I imagine being a cat, is it as real as me imagining that I'm a human?

They are identical and aren't. They are just dreams.they are all made of consciousness or the same "stuff" whatever. Same substance but different appearance. Like ice and water. You can't say they are identical in terms of what they appear to be. Otherwise you can't refer to "this" and "that" and compare them together if they were identical

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

They are identical and aren't. They are just dreams.they are all made of consciousness or the same "stuff" whatever. Same substance but different appearance. Like ice and water. You can't say they are identical in terms of what they appear to be. Otherwise you can't refer to "this" and "that" and compare them together if they were identical

Yes, they seem to differ in form and the level of density of the form that I perceive to be. 

@Vibroverse see, everyone and everything and I mean EVERYTHING is the product of your infinite god mind . So whatever it imagines to be real is what is literally real . But your ego doesn't have control over this . You imagine laws of physics and logic and limitations to make the dream more challenging and more interesting. Otherwise you would be bored out of your goddam mind with infinite power and infinite satisfaction forever. So you dreamed this world and have put some limitations in it to enjoy the ride . Think of it as God being bored because he is fucking eternal and can't go anywhere. It's all a cosmic joke .

-Osho

Yeah, my human personality is an illusion, and if I become conscious of myself as the fullness of being, then I can even turn myself into a cat, and all sorts of shit like that, you know. 

And, I don't know how at all, but there might even be a "dimension" where triangular squares also exist, and all sorts of shit like that. 

And now I'm also thinking that, money also is an illusion. There is no such thing as money as there is no such thing as the world. 

You can say "isn't it obvious?", and yeah, on the ontological level it is, but on the psychological level it isn't, haha. 

Edited by Vibroverse

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And now I'm also thinking that, money also is an illusion. There is no such thing as money as there is no such thing as the world. 

You can say "isn't it obvious?", and yeah, on the ontological level it is, but on the psychological level it isn't, haha. 

Well.why don't you give me all your money then?  It's just an illusion after allxD

-Osho

3 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Able to become forms? 

This should break your mind.

It doesn't require a how.  

"How" is also something it creates.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

This should break your mind.

It doesn't require a how.  

"How" is also something it creates.

"How"s all the way down. 

Everything is real, however you have to be extremely careful about what everything is.

Santa is as real as your arm. However, Santa is real AS Santa, not as your arm. Santa's reality is not that of a guy who lives on the North Pole, his reality is that of a fictional character. Santa is a real fictional character. The mistake is to go looking for him on the North Pole of planet Earth.

Physicality is an imagined thing and many real objects lack this aspect. You can think of Santa as real but not physical.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.