onacloudynight

How am I not getting anything?!

5 posts in this topic

I am fucking awesome. How am I not getting any women in my life? I swear these girls are fucking blind. They are just playing games with you. They have no intention of getting with you. 

They are just there to tease you around and make you run in circles over and over and over again, until you are so dazed that you let your guard down and then they enstill their desires for you which is to watch you explode.

Well i would say that are u actually talking to girls and maybe there are playing games with you but if you dont wanna play games then tell them or find someone else also dont have your mindset be that about girls coz it doesnt help you yes they do tease and play games but you can decide which games you want play or you could decide if we are gonna play or not also not everyone is crazy that they want you to explode you find other woman if you only deal with those people see what i did there i said people not girls because everyone is different not one gemder is the same.

Describe awesome.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

12 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

How am I not getting any women in my life?

They're not attracted to you. What can you offer to their dating life that they cannot already easily get?

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

They're not attracted to you. What can you offer to their dating life that they cannot already easily get?

yeah listen to this dude. cater to what they want and hope they like you. be their dog