Razard86

Why the Law of Attraction is Real

39 posts in this topic

I'll read that, thanks!

You're right. I want more money out of a fear/lack mentality. The problem is I can't be very ambitious and I can't summon desires, they come from deep within and I have no choice.

5 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I'll read that, thanks!

You're right. I want more money out of a fear/lack mentality. The problem is I can't be very ambitious and I can't summon desires, they come from deep within and I have no choice.

Yes the Law of Attraction comes from Passion/Love/ and Fearlessness. When you want something...you got for it, and you face your fears. As a result people of a similar mindset of you will come into your path, like a coincidence. Now nothing is fixed in stone, so when opportunities arise you can always say no, and that is what we constantly do.

Reality is literally asking you every moment, what do you desire? Then when you pick it asks...are you sure? It then offers something else, then something else. Leo has a video entitled the Ego's Favorite Mechanism Distraction. We get caught up in distractions excuses, because we fear it, then say stuff like I can't do that, it will never happen etc.etc.

Anyway that tells you that the Law of Attraction doesn't work isn't awake, they haven't observed life closely enough to see... a person has never done anything. It just happens!! You don't have great insights, they just happen!!! You don't make yourself stronger through exercise, it just happens!! You don't forcefully blink...it just happens. You don't forcefully breathe, it just happens!! I can do this forever.

Because we can observe and pay attention...we think a person is doing something... the person...is just part of the scene. If a person truly knows what they are? That they were never a person...they are just awareness observing a happening...they would just go out and do whatever without any desired outcome. 

Then....they will accomplish whatever needs accomplishing. I challenge you to set an intention to do something. Don't think about it. Just do it. Whatever it is. Do it daily. Stick to it. Just do it. You will realize....life just happens!! There is no person doing anything, life is working THROUGH the illusion of a person and is happening!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yes the Law of Attraction comes from Passion/Love/ and Fearlessness. When you want something...you got for it, and you face your fears. As a result people of a similar mindset of you will come into your path, like a coincidence. Now nothing is fixed in stone, so when opportunities arise you can always say no, and that is what we constantly do.

Reality is literally asking you every moment, what do you desire? Then when you pick it asks...are you sure? It then offers something else, then something else. Leo has a video entitled the Ego's Favorite Mechanism Distraction. We get caught up in distractions excuses, because we fear it, then say stuff like I can't do that, it will never happen etc.etc.

Anyway that tells you that the Law of Attraction doesn't work isn't awake, they haven't observed life closely enough to see... a person has never done anything. It just happens!! You don't have great insights, they just happen!!! You don't make yourself stronger through exercise, it just happens!! You don't forcefully blink...it just happens. You don't forcefully breathe, it just happens!! I can do this forever.

Because we can observe and pay attention...we think a person is doing something... the person...is just part of the scene. If a person truly knows what they are? That they were never a person...they are just awareness observing a happening...they would just go out and do whatever without any desired outcome. 

Then....they will accomplish whatever needs accomplishing. I challenge you to set an intention to do something. Don't think about it. Just do it. Whatever it is. Do it daily. Stick to it. Just do it. You will realize....life just happens!! There is no person doing anything, life is working THROUGH the illusion of a person and is happening!!

This is precisely why law of attraction isn't real. A person is an automatic process happening, they aren't attracting anything. It's all set in stone, meant to happen, you aren't accomplishing anything. There is no freedom to even consider you are attracting something. Or maybe your entire concept of law of attraction is different because with the typical new age definition it just doesn't make sense.

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

This is precisely why law of attraction isn't real. A person is an automatic process happening, they aren't attracting anything. It's all set in stone, meant to happen, you aren't accomplishing anything. There is no freedom to even consider you are attracting something. Or maybe your entire concept of law of attraction is different because with the typical new age definition it just doesn't make sense.

You came in right on cue, I was actually waiting for you. So you coming is proof it is real and you came so thanks for coming. If it isn't real....why did I mention you in an earlier post in this thread? Because I knew you would come, and you have!!!

There is a certain person on this forum you are all aware of who continually channels reasons why they hate God and life. Where is it coming from? They are channeling it. Infinity will continually create over and over and over. So he continually creates narratives, stories, explanations on why life is terrible and God is cruel. This is the Law of Attraction at work. Its always at play, at every single moment. 

^ That is my earlier post.....so I was waiting for you Holykael. Thank you for providing evidence of the power of this Law. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

17 hours ago, Vibes said:

How do I manifest lots of money while doing enjoyable work?

Seriously, give me a practical way.

I've listened to 100's of hours of Abraham Hicks for the last 2 years and still couldn't manifest much money. Nether a job that I really enjoy doing for too long.

Well first you have to pay $1000 to a con artist. That shows your dedication. Then you can manifest yourself into a billionaire dating whatever celebs are considered beautiful rn.

Great huh?

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You don't really want it. Reality is your servant. If you wanted it you would have it. Go look up the book the Instant Millionaire. That book will reveal you don't want it. If you truly wanted it, you would have it. 

nicolas-cage-crazy.gif

On 9/11/2022 at 2:45 AM, Razard86 said:

Lol how can i just do ?

Can i go to mars and the moon by just doing and sticking and justing ? 

LMAO bro you are funny.

On 9/11/2022 at 1:52 PM, Razard86 said:

There is a certain person on this forum you are all aware of who continually channels reasons why they hate God and life.

Why do you assume that someone hates god and life ? 

The law of attraction makes an entire world view out of a half truth.

This a problem because it often precludes other important aspects like shadow work, developmental psychology, waking up, etc. and replaces is it with a more absolutist almost stage amber mythic kind of thinking.

I see the implications of what quantum mechanics tells us about the nature of reality. It is profound, but i think law of attraction is a bastardization of this that ends up being narrow minded magical thinking.

9 hours ago, omar30 said:

Lol how can i just do ?

Can i go to mars and the moon by just doing and sticking and justing ? 

LMAO bro you are funny.

Why do you assume that someone hates god and life ? 

I see you like straw man arguments, I could just as easily ask you how do you even know anything? What is knowledge? Since you got everything figured out. Define what knowledge is. No dictionary. 

Also...how can you comment on assumption....when you don't even know who I am referring to? Do you know who I am referring too? Or are you in a rush to create conflict/debate out of pure boredom? You sure seem to have life figured out don't you? 

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Do you know who I am referring too?

Yeah the guy named hoyakael I don't care about who the guy is.

why do assume someone hates reality without even knowing them ???

And why the fuck are you making assumptions about everything who told you i have life figured out i still have a long way to go ??? 

you didn't even answered my questions and asking if i am making arguments bec of boredom.

and putting out shit from your head bec you cant reply with logic.

Edited by omar30

38 minutes ago, omar30 said:

Yeah the guy named hoyakael I don't care about who the guy is.

why do assume someone hates reality without even knowing them ???

And why the fuck are you making assumptions about everything who told you i have life figured out i still have a long way to go ??? 

you didn't even answered my questions and asking if i am making arguments bec of boredom.

and putting out shit from your head bec you cant reply with logic.

If you tell me you hate me....which is the assumption? Me believing you or not believing you? Are they both assumption or not?

Why do you say I am assuming you have life figured out? Again is it an assumption to believe me or is it an assumption to believe I mean something different? How would you know? I'm asking these questions because you love throwing the word assumption around so please define what you mean by assumption.

How can I answer any question when you believe everything is an assumption.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Why do you say I am assuming you have life figured out?

Since you got everything figured out

You gotta have mental health issue please go to the doctor. 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I don't you still didn't reply to my questions and playing words game keep replying to me with more questions.

4 minutes ago, omar30 said:

You gotta have mental health issue please go to the doctor. 

I don't you still didn't reply to my questions and playing words game keep replying to me with more questions.

I'm not playing word games, its you playing word games. Notice how you cannot define the word assumption yet you claim everything is an assumption. Either learn how to use words, or stop using them. In a debate you need to define and make clear the use of the words you are using. Again you threw the word assumption around and have yet to make clear what you meant. 

I need to go to a mental health but you don't know what an assumption is? How is that statement you made not an assumption? You see? That word is a lazy word people throw around because it can be used in basically any scenario. When you use vague words like that you need to be clear...otherwise its used as a get out of jail card whenever you don't have an argument.

Or is everything I just said an assumption? You tell me since you seem to be an authority on the word.

Edited by Razard86

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Are they both assumption or not?

The assumption is not about believing its about the bold clear statements you are making.

Keep running in this loop like you don't even read what you have written.

Weird guy. again bro just go to check your mental health.

1 minute ago, omar30 said:

The assumption is not about believing its about the bold clear statements you are making.

Keep running in this loop like you don't even read what you have written.

Weird guy. again bro just go to check your mental health.

What bold clear statements? I made.. there it goes. I told you, you were lazy. The first thing a person does when they don't have an argument is to call someone crazy.

So because you cannot construct a logical defense, you go to the laziest thing you yell insults. Go ahead, keep playing the child. What other insults do you have? Tell me more. Because you have yet to construct a logical argument against anything I said. Take one statement I said in my first post and actually ask a question. Or you can be childish for all to see and hurl more insults.

The choice is yours. I prefer you throw more insults so everyone can see how mature you are. What's next? Memes? Show us some memes instead. I could use a good laugh as you entertain us by showing you cannot be civil and stick to a discussion.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I need to go to a mental health but you don't know what an assumption is? How is that statement you made not an assumption? You see? That word is a lazy word people throw around because it can be used in basically any scenario. When you use vague words like that you need to be clear...otherwise its used as a get out of jail card whenever you don't have an argument.

So tell me what is this : 

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

you love throwing the word assumption around

Since you got everything figured out.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What bold clear statements? I made

1 minute ago, omar30 said:
15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

you love throwing the word assumption around

Since you got everything figured out.

Lol don't talk about logic again.

Just now, omar30 said:

So tell me what is this : 

Its me asking you to define the word assumption. Which you still haven't done. You said I assumed someone who said they hated God and reality was an assumption. So you are telling me with that statement that I shouldn't believe someone when they repeatedly say the same thing. You also stated I made more assumptions. The word assumption is a very vague word, it is also a sophisticated word. Its not a word you use loosely which is why I demonstrated it by just using it for everything. 

If you are not careful in how you use the word you can paint EVERYTHING as an assumption. I am well versed in debate tactics and I know what lazy people do when they do not want to be specific. They use generalized words that can be used for anything and they throw insults while corned. So that was the reason I stated that. So again... you going to ask a question on the Thread topic, or are we going to hover around on this same point? 

At this point the thread is getting derailed. Do you have a question about the thread? Or are you still interested in playing more circular games?

3 minutes ago, omar30 said:

Lol don't talk about logic again.

Message received. I see you are a troll. I should have known. You are just a bored young person who jumped in to cause havoc cause you were bored. Thanks for the realization I now know how to deal with you. I'll just ignore you since you just want attention.